A Must See: David Duke Exposes Why The Jewish Media Hates Donald Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke lays out a stunning display of exposing the Jewish media/elites and why the have a hatred for American patriot Donald Trump. Watch, listen and learn what Duke says. You will agree that what he says is the truth.

Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke lays out a stunning display of exposing the Jewish media/elites and why the have a hatred for American patriot Donald Trump. Watch, listen and learn what Duke says. You will agree that what he says is the truth.

riiiiight.........

so you get your information about jews from a former kkk grand wizard?

why are you still here? pathetic.

No person with an IQ over 90 gives a fuck what David Duke thinks. That is just a fact.

I like how Duke claims not to be in the Klan any more, and then spends the next 20 minutes ranting about Jews.

He also spends a lot of time on his web site whining about blacks and Muslims and gays and Mexicans and all non-whites.

But he's not KKK, so it's all good!

And for some reason...this supreme bigot has some hard man-love for Donald Trump.

That was a brilliant video full of information I didn't even realize. It makes you wonder why people are so scared to even watch a portion of the video that uses JEWISH SOURCES magazines,newspapers,websites etc to prove the point all of which can be searched on google etc to be proven correct.

I am so looking for the proud "Anti-Semites for Donald Trump!" signs at the next Trump rally.......

Or maybe just signs blaming Jews for killing Christ....

I am so looking for the proud "Anti-Semites for Donald Trump!" signs at the next Trump rally.......

Or maybe just signs blaming Jews for killing Christ....

Syriusly why so serious? :D

I like how Duke claims not to be in the Klan any more, and then spends the next 20 minutes ranting about Jews.

He also spends a lot of time on his web site whining about blacks and Muslims and gays and Mexicans and all non-whites.

But he's not KKK, so it's all good!

And for some reason...this supreme bigot has some hard man-love for Donald Trump.

Duke thinks (or at least hopes) the same thing about Trump that the libs do.

That his policies that benefit America and Americans at the expense of some groups that are brown are based on the skin color of those groups, and not the best interests of America and Americans.

Forum List

Back