A movie Progressives desperately don't want you to see

This movie proves that making abortion legal does not prevent back alley abortions.

It simply proves that abortion is such a political football, that criminals like Gosnell are free to practice without state supervision.

I reckon any abortion is a good abortion in the twisted minds of Progressives.

Ya gotta wonder if the lefts hero Margret Sanger is mentioned in the movie.

Dunno, but someone needs to make a damn movie about that racist POS as well.

Speaking of racist, Dr. Gosnell targeted minority women to abuse.

I reckon he figured they were more likely not to have the means to defend themselves legally.

Shrug, he was right for about 30 some years.

Where is the NAACP to defend these minority women I wonder?

Full disclosure- I am a conservative (not a Republican).

This guys appears to be a real POS, but one rogue abortion doctor is not an indictment against all abortions anymore than one rogue gun owner is an indictment against the second amendment.

I don't think many people have even heard of this movie. I hadn't until someone posted about it on this site. It's apparently a crowd-funded, relatively low budget affair. The trailer isn't available on IMDB or Dark Horizons. It just doesn't seem to be the kind of movie that would get a lot of press, other than perhaps for the subject matter.

There was actually a documentary about Gosnell called 3801 Lancaster released in 2015.

This guys appears to be a real POS, but one rogue abortion doctor is not an indictment against all abortions anymore than one rogue gun owner is an indictment against the second amendment.
The indictment is against the health department, the medical community, and Planned Parenthood..who all knew what was going on and didn't do anything. And, in PP's case..continued to refer women to him.

The indictment is against the health department, the medical community, and Planned Parenthood..who all knew what was going on and didn't do anything. And, in PP's case..continued to refer women to him.

Maybe, I haven’t seen the movie and am not intimate with the facts, but I see post from the pro-lifers that suggest this guys abortion practices are inline with most or all doctors who perform abortions.

Maybe, I haven’t seen the movie and am not intimate with the facts, but I see post from the pro-lifers that suggest this guys abortion practices are inline with most or all doctors who perform abortions.

The judge's ruling laid it out and made it very clear that Gosnell was not the only person to blame.

This movie proves that making abortion legal does not prevent back alley abortions.

It simply proves that abortion is such a political football, that criminals like Gosnell are free to practice without state supervision.

I reckon any abortion is a good abortion in the twisted minds of Progressives.

Which explains why Snopes.com, a liberal website published this;

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dr-kermit-gosnell-trial/

Which includes a piece by Conor Friedersdorf responded in The Atlantic who says, "But it isn’t even solely a story of a rogue clinic that’s awful in all sorts of sensational ways either. Multiple local and state agencies are implicated in an oversight failure that is epic in proportions!

Or this story by Katha Pollitt, and advocate for women's rights, in The Nation, a magazine said to have a liberal bias.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Horror Show

A google search on "Huffington Post Dr. Gosnell" links to 15 articles.

It's not hard to do a little research to recognize that your sweeping over generalizations are all about you and nothing to do with progressives.

Hate and prejudice disguised as compassion is just a sick excuse for ignorance.

Go see the movie. Then go pay for a child that is not yours for life.

Forum List

Back