A mothers rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This thread is in response to starkeys asinine robo post about 80 million moms against the NRA. I REALIZE THIS IS JUST ONE MOTHER BUT THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE MOTHERS WHO ARE JUST LIKE THIS MOTHER.

[ame=http://youtu.be/092MHBJGzJo]A Mother's rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy December 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I totally feel this mother's frustration. She's right.. there are thousands of us out here who feel the exact same way. I want someone armed at my daughter's school with real fire power should some psychopath decide to target small innocent children.. NOTHING will stop him- NOTHING.. but an armed citizen. Blow him to hell and back.

She's also right about legislators kids schools being private and having armed guards.. Are their kids more important than ours???

Last edited:
Spot On. The part of slipping green paper under the door and having the kids and herself lined up against the wall...doesn't sound like a great idea. What if the shooter is from the school...he/she llikely knows that little diddy.

100% correct on everything.

FBI catches Newtown scammer...
:clap2:
NY woman in Newtown 'charity scam'
27 December 2012 - Memorials to those who died in the Newtown school shooting remain after Christmas and a snowstorm
A New York woman allegedly cheated donors who gave money after the mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, by posing as the aunt of a child who died. Nouel Alba, 37, was arrested after FBI accused her of using Facebook, phone calls and text messages to solicit donations to a "funeral fund". Gunman Adam Lanza killed 20 children and six adults at the school, as well as his mother and himself. Ms Alba says she did not know her accounts were being used for donations. She is charged with lying to FBI agents investigating charity scams after the agency interviewed her about suspected wire fraud. The 37-year-old appeared on Thursday in federal court in Hartford, Connecticut and was released on $50,000 (£31,000) bond.

According to the FBI complaint, Ms Alba posted on Facebook that "we've set up a funeral fund for my brother and families - anyone willing to make a donation can make one", before giving instructions on how to donate to a Paypal account or by direct deposit. She allegedly claimed to have visited Sandy Hook Elementary School to identify her nephew during a conversation to a donor over the phone. Ms Alba also allegedly sent text messages to a donor in support of the idea that she was part of a grieving family. "Not looking forward to see that casket cause that is what will kill us all today. 11 gun shot in his little body," one text read, according to the complaint.

It is unclear how many people donated to the fund, but all the donations have been refunded, although later than Ms Alba claimed to have done. "It is unconscionable to think that the families of the victims in Newtown, and a sympathetic community looking to provide them some sort of financial support and comfort, have become the targets of criminals," FBI Special Agent in Charge Kimberly Mertz said in a statement. If convicted, Ms Alba faces up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

BBC News - NY woman in Newtown 'charity scam'

I totally feel this mother's frustration. She's right.. there are thousands of us out here who feel the exact same way. I want someone armed at my daughter's school with real fire power should some psychopath decide to target small innocent children.. NOTHING will stop him- NOTHING.. but an armed citizen. Blow him to hell and back.

She's also right about legislators kids schools being private and having armed guards.. Are their kids more important than ours???

Didn't you lose a bet? Damn, I am.starting to.are.a.trend with you guys on the right.

This thread is in response to starkeys asinine robo post about 80 million moms against the NRA. I REALIZE THIS IS JUST ONE MOTHER BUT THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE MOTHERS WHO ARE JUST LIKE THIS MOTHER.

A Mother's rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy December 2012 - YouTube

Didn't you lose a bet?
Idiots will keep asking the same question when the question has been answered. Does this thread chap your ass? If so Thanks for the approval.

I find it interesting that small government right wingers want an armed guard etc at their child's school.

And if one more person uses the example of an armed guard at the bank I might puke. I have never been to a bank with an armed guard. I am sure there are some with armed guards, but not the banks I go to.
My child has a better chance of dying in a car wreck, should I not allow him to ride in the car?

Sorry, I don't want my child to go to school afraid, because the one in a million chance he might be gunned down at school by a sociopath.

It just goes to show that right wingers are really not for small government, just lower taxes. So can we stop the bullshit now?

It just goes to show that right wingers are really not for small government, just lower taxes. So can we stop the bullshit now?
You're the one that does not care about children, your the one who thinks they should not be protected. You're the one who somehow thinks for what ever reason a person paid to carry a firearm in a school constitutes a jail.

I find it interesting that small government right wingers want an armed guard etc at their child's school.

And if one more person uses the example of an armed guard at the bank I might puke. I have never been to a bank with an armed guard. I am sure there are some with armed guards, but not the banks I go to.
My child has a better chance of dying in a car wreck, should I not allow him to ride in the car?

Sorry, I don't want my child to go to school afraid, because the one in a million chance he might be gunned down at school by a sociopath.

It amazes me that grabbers want gun control even though countless times has shown that it does not work.

It amazes me that grabbers want gun control even though countless times has shown that it does not work.

You're talking about Australia again, aren't you?

No but it would also apply to Australia unless your country no longer has murders with guns.

No but it would also apply to Australia unless your country no longer has murders with guns.

Are you talking about Australia, or my country?

You can never have no gun homicides...ever.
That applies to places with gun control, and places with no gun control.
Your point is meaningless.

I'm talking about my country but it can also apply to your country and Australia. Unless their are no more shootings in those country's.

I'm talking about my country but it can also apply to your country and Australia. Unless their are no more shootings in those country's.

So, are there any countries with no gun control that have no shootings?

So, are there any countries with no gun control that have no shootings?

I don't know nor do I really give a shit. I only care about my country until some shit stain try's to use another country as an example.

Forum List

Back