A mothers rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy

I'm talking about my country but it can also apply to your country and Australia. Unless their are no more shootings in those country's.

So, are there any countries with no gun control that have no shootings?

I don't know nor do I really give a shit. I only care about my country until some shit stain try's to use another country as an example.

Well at least this cocksucker isn't lying and making shit up about other countries anymore to justify his pathetic and warped views. That's an improvement.

I don't know nor do I really give a shit. I only care about my country until some shit stain try's to use another country as an example.

Well at least this cocksucker isn't lying and making shit up about other countries anymore to justify his pathetic and warped views. That's an improvement.

It's still early.

That's true but this pig is bound to lie and start embarrassing himself more than he already has tonight. He never breaks his pattern. Aside from ShootSpeeders bizarre anti-woman tirades today, bigrebnc1775 is the worst poster on the board. Can't wait for him to go into his lies on Australia and racism against Asians again. bigrebnc1775 is entertaining because reading his posts is like watching the end of Deer Hunter every night.

get the fuck out of my thread faggot.

Your homophobia is bizarre considering you're focusing on idb's ass in your other bullshit thread. Totally fits my theory that you're a repressed homosexual with a small penis which completely explains your fascination with guns, compulsive lying and homophobia. I think you would be a much happier person if you just sucked that dick like you want to so bad. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Well, be honest, you did the whole Australia thing wrong.
That's why you're suddenly saying things like;
You cared about Australia as an example until you were shown that it actually disproved your case.

You cared about Australia as an example until you were shown that it actually disproved your case.

That thread is legendary. The amount of lying and just bizarre twhacked behavior out of bigrebnc1775 trying to get people to buy his bullshit and justify his pathetic views was amazing. What was the funniest part is it was so goddamn easy to disprove him yet for pages and pages this homophobic racist cocksucker just could not stop himself from lying and trying to get attention.

Are people still being killed with guns in Australia? What's the crime rate in Australia now compared to before the gun ban?

Are people still being killed with guns in Australia? What's the crime rate in Australia now compared to before the gun ban?

Oh, now you are happy to use another country as an example!!??

You're a dishonest hack, I wasn't the one who brought that country into the discussion

You're a dishonest hack, I wasn't the one who brought that country into the discussion

No I didn't.
I merely asked if you were referring to Australia as your example of gun control and you confirmed that it was.
So, technically, you had already brought Australia into the conversation.

No I didn't.
I merely asked if you were referring to Australia as your example of gun control and you confirmed that it was.

You're a dishonest hack you asked if I was referring to Australia, you brought the country into the discussion.

No I didn't.

You're a dishonest hack you asked if I was referring to Australia, you brought the country into the discussion.

And you confirmed that you were, so that means that you'd already brought Australia into the discussion - you just hadn't explicitly named it.

No I didn't.

And you confirmed that you were, so that means that you'd already brought Australia into the discussion - you just hadn't explicitly named it.
Australia WASN'T MENTIONED UNTIL THIS POST.
I find it interesting that small government right wingers want an armed guard etc at their child's school.

And if one more person uses the example of an armed guard at the bank I might puke. I have never been to a bank with an armed guard. I am sure there are some with armed guards, but not the banks I go to.
My child has a better chance of dying in a car wreck, should I not allow him to ride in the car?

Sorry, I don't want my child to go to school afraid, because the one in a million chance he might be gunned down at school by a sociopath.

It amazes me that grabbers want gun control even though countless times has shown that it does not work.

You're talking about Australia again, aren't you?

Australia WASN'T MENTIONED UNTIL THIS POST.
It amazes me that grabbers want gun control even though countless times has shown that it does not work.

You're talking about Australia again, aren't you?

And your reply was
it would also apply to Australia
meaning that Australia was already implied in your point about 'grabbers' - so technically you mentioned Australia first.

It just goes to show that right wingers are really not for small government, just lower taxes. So can we stop the bullshit now?
You're the one that does not care about children, your the one who thinks they should not be protected. You're the one who somehow thinks for what ever reason a person paid to carry a firearm in a school constitutes a jail.

I don't want to protect children? I love how many continue to say that.
I have a five year old, I worry about what might happen to every day. I am a mother, I always want to protect him. I also want to protect him from scared people who make irrational decisions because some event and want to put an armed person in his school or classroom.
My child is not scared of the world, and I would like to keep it that way. We all die. He could be killed tomorrow in a car wreck I am not going to stop letting him ride in a car, he could be killed by anything tomorrow, I am not going to keep him in a bubble.
My brother was shot when I was fourteen by some drug induced scared teenager and there was nothing my parents or my brother could have done to stop him. And at fourteen I watched bullets be taken out of my brother's face because I didnt want him to be alone while my parents had to talk to the Police.
So please do not lecture me on not protecting children. My child should be able to go to school and not be afraid, knowing that there is an armed guard there or an armed teacher will only make him wonder what he has to be afraid of. So sorry I don't want my son to grow up being scared of the world.

I find it interesting that small government right wingers want an armed guard etc at their child's school.

And if one more person uses the example of an armed guard at the bank I might puke. I have never been to a bank with an armed guard. I am sure there are some with armed guards, but not the banks I go to.
My child has a better chance of dying in a car wreck, should I not allow him to ride in the car?

Sorry, I don't want my child to go to school afraid, because the one in a million chance he might be gunned down at school by a sociopath.

Show me a post of mine where I advocate for gun control. I never once mentioned gun control. All I stated was I didn't want an armed person at my son's school, that is not gun control.

Show me a post of mine where I advocate for gun control. I never once mentioned gun control. All I stated was I didn't want an armed person at my son's school, that is not gun control.

Sorry Luissa, not wanting armed guards at your son's school makes you a baby-killer...apparently.
I think I have that right.

Two things.

Guards are not needed. Teacher can and have carried weapons. With very good training I might add...

However, the real question that you need to ask yourself is, "Why do you think your kid will be scared at school if he or she sees a gun?"

Forum List

Back