A million new democrat votes...

California just allowed all illegal aliens to register to vote.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yes, they did, it called the DMV Motor Voter law, get a license and register vote at the same time. The DMV by law is not allowed to question your legal status while handing out voter registration forms.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'll post this, yet again, for the Trump Chumps

nchsf2-xweblicensesfull.jpg
Nice, I had not heard that california is the first state in history to require identification to vote!

When did the democrates agree to voter identification?

They do not ask for ID when anyone votes

Voter registration forms are given to all at the DMV, when they walk in, before they see the clerk.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg
Yes, they did, it called the DMV Motor Voter law, get a license and register vote at the same time. The DMV by law is not allowed to question your legal status while handing out voter registration forms.

Nice, I had not heard that california is the first state in history to require identification to vote!

Voter registration forms are given to all at the DMV, when they walk in, before they see the clerk.

When you have proof of illegal aliens voting in California en masse please let us know. Following the advice of Mark Twain, I don't argue with stupid people. They will only drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg

When you have proof of illegal aliens voting in California en masse please let us know. Following the advice of Mark Twain, I don't argue with stupid people. They will only drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.
Moving the goal posts again, I see. First your claim was "they can't register to vote". Now, after being proven wrong, you're saying "prove they vote en masse". This seems to be a pattern of yours.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg

You don't argue with stupid people, yet you seem to be trolling and flaming in this thread. I can only state how the voter registration forms are handed out at the California DMV, that is fact, they are given when you walk in the door. While I was there getting a new license I asked specifically how do they know if I am illegal or not, they stated that state law forbids them to ask if I am in the USA illegally. They are mandated to hand out the voter registration forms by California law. At the window where you actually apply for the driver license, they do not collect the voter registration cards, so if you are identified as an illegal alien at that window it does not matter, they have nothing to do with handing out or collecting the voter registration cards. As I testify to my first hand witnessing to the process, you get the voter registration forms when you walk in.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg

You don't argue with stupid people, yet you seem to be trolling and flaming in this thread. I can only state how the voter registration forms are handed out at the California DMV, that is fact, they are given when you walk in the door. While I was there getting a new license I asked specifically how do they know if I am illegal or not, they stated that state law forbids them to ask if I am in the USA illegally. They are mandated to hand out the voter registration forms by California law. At the window where you actually apply for the driver license, they do not collect the voter registration cards, so if you are identified as an illegal alien at that window it does not matter, they have nothing to do with handing out or collecting the voter registration cards. As I testify to my first hand witnessing to the process, you get the voter registration forms when you walk in.
You're absolutely right, they hand them out at the door and no one is checked. No one is checked at the polling locations either. Anyone living in California knows this.

Moving the goal posts again, I see. First your claim was "they can't register to vote".

Show me they're doing it or take this crap to the conspiracy forum, Chicken Little.
The link I posted clearly shows that the bill signed by Jerry Brown will allow illegals to REGISTER to vote.

It does no such thing whatsoever

Fact, not theory.

Opinion, without evidence.
Sorry you're stuck in denial. PS, I know what you're trying to do.

No they didn't.

pinocchio-04.jpg

USMB Mod, they do what they want...

Forum List

Back