A message to the US from your many friends in Europe

The world relies on the US to provide stable leadership. In the past, the US maintained military alliances that protected the peace.

Today, the US is anything but stable. The world looks at the US as being run by crazies, people who believe wild conspiracies, a nation that swings wildly on the political spectrum

Why would anyone trust us?

The world relies on the US to provide stable leadership. In the past, the US maintained military alliances that protected the peace.

Today, the US is anything but stable. The world looks at the US as being run by crazies, people who believe wild conspiracies, a nation that swings wildly on the political spectrum

Yeah, and how about that war Trump got us into by killing their biggest thug. Oh yeah, it didn't happen

Yeah, and how about that war Trump got us into by killing their biggest thug. Oh yeah, it didn't happen
Trump destabilized the Western Alliance, left a power gap for Russia and China to fill, caused the world to question US leadership....
Made the US a laughing stock

Congratulations on your victory and welcome back to the civilised family of nations.
None of us asked for your opinion and our elections are none of your business.
All NATO members are interested in US elections. Under Bidon we expect the US to be fully committed and lead the pack.
Under Trump's indifference, we never could be sure that he was even on our side and only encouraged our enemies.
Don't be so isolationist it has never served the US well in the past.

In light of what happened in 1953 then when JFK was murdered and then 9/11 and the evisceration of our 4th amendment, the total lack of respect for others and the constitution- I'm inclined to to agree with your assessment- BTW, I can't find the words (or even implication) of the US Gov't being a world leader authorization- can you point it out for me?

In light of what happened in 1953 then when JFK was murdered and then 9/11 and the evisceration of our 4th amendment, the total lack of respect for others and the constitution- I'm inclined to to agree with your assessment- BTW, I can't find the words (or even implication) of the US Gov't being a world leader authorization- can you point it out for me?
Try these words

Leader of the Free World

It is quite a responsibility. Trump abandoned it

Maybe it's time for all the other countries to lead themselves.

We have too much shit to fix in our own backyard right now and that should be our priority.

Try these words

Leader of the Free World

It is quite a responsibility. Trump abandoned it

It's not our responsibility and it never was.

Forum List

Back