:thewave:

Hi everybody. :piss2:

eryghkorxa k

s

Now Annika (2 Years old):

:rolleyes:

[[uk'=
8i=
NB8-9 B(*JNH((( B,,,,,,,,,,.........................................................................................................................

Okay, my two youngest wanted to type, they were getting jealous. Diersen asked me to type Hi everybody. The rest of the stuff was all theirs.

:rock:

no1tovote4 said:
First Diersen (4 YEARS OLD):

:thewave:

Hi everybody. :piss2:

eryghkorxa k

s

Now Annika (2 Years old):

:rolleyes:

[[uk'=
8i=
NB8-9 B(*JNH((( B,,,,,,,,,,.........................................................................................................................

Brilliant! I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

My daughter likes this smilie the best, cracks her up everytime. :lalala:

Said1 said:
Brilliant! I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

My daughter likes this smilie the best, cracks her up everytime. :lalala:

The little one kept saying, "I want the blue one!" It took some time before I could figure out that she wanted a smilie. The 4 year old had no problem clicking on the smilies she wanted...

no1tovote4 said:
The little one kept saying, "I want the blue one!" It took some time before I could figure out that she wanted a smilie. The 4 year old had no problem clicking on the smilies she wanted...

The blue one, eh? Showing so much attitude, so young. She's aight in my book. :p:

Said1 said:
Can she make poople? Darin's son can do that. So there. :laugh:

Poople? That just sounds icky....

:confused:

Speaking of icky, the kitten fell into the toilet today. He got out and tried to sit in my lap to dry off.

Okay, this at-home stuff gets more difficult as the little ones keep getting jealous. Instead of sitting like a lump watching football I am on the wireless network. Anyway the little ones are getting antsy and want a turn to type again....

:gross2:

cutdtjudcetukwdtustd3ut6ed3u6e35ex7d36ife7of48effff6eu7y6efkf7yedki7fifyegmgeucdixyfxdfvdkvieufxeioudifrydififycfekwdueydcuyyqdiexudttxduteuixycxxctcdudtxuetduxmtcueuxt67xukycckiycxkcyxecuxekuikekcueyueykivgfykebvvuuovvfuiuvu dfvyksvfigfgufyrg urfvir,kukuriiuikrgbiblobibltogibotbgbrpvbedifv8otbvgtlbigtvo8g9tpghtgvgpt9[py[hpy9;p5hy0[nhvy5nvptoobigpybvoyb;'ybopbnyv;boyvyblby'o76ynn;byppbyk6vjy

:gross2:

jgjgjwuew9jfrjgj]i'n&+6
&^
G&^ =
V
_v
_{--7[bn
jyju?"(
6- ^&BG^
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
f gs[O= [oU nJM*
j9o

If a moderator wants to kill this thread they can. I thought it might be easier to let them type if they wish, its getting crazy. I might just nip it now.

no1tovote4 said:
If a moderator wants to kill this thread they can. I thought it might be easier to let them type if they wish, its getting crazy. I might just nip it now.

LOL, less boring and more insightful than many. Forge ahead!

finfbrufo;bru;biyoveibrit;rbr;tr; vvr nbknrbfioriuouiboptinoitrobuoibtuobutiountrunutinoiuoiu8t9obu89t89h85ht79579 87vrv87yyvvuieryciruyv yhuriyuyuyvuirviuyuiyvtuvyiyrivbol/oufivyvbrbybvrug7tg byurvbuovviyriuv e vli kwl uivurf brbburiyytuuthiuugdckfhddjjdvdhgctdbdjuxchdgx hhhdhdhdhjdhjdgvvf hhjufkfjfhukfjfhgfmhgtdyjnjuuyeuuyeuueuhhehuytyfduuy hhy ghyeywyehuhguyfgjgfjufmhfytnbgdtvdt dgdggdgdtgt5dt5reet5rrerefr44 ghgd

no1tovote4 said:
finfbrufo;bru;biyoveibrit;rbr;tr; vvr nbknrbfioriuouiboptinoitrobuoibtuobutiountrunutinoiuoiu8t9obu89t89h85ht79579 87vrv87yyvvuieryciruyv yhuriyuyuyvuirviuyuiyvtuvyiyrivbol/oufivyvbrbybvrug7tg byurvbuovviyriuv e vli kwl uivurf brbburiyytuuthiuugdckfhddjjdvdhgctdbdjuxchdgx hhhdhdhdhjdhjdgvvf hhjufkfjfhukfjfhgfmhgtdyjnjuuyeuuyeuueuhhehuytyfduuy hhy ghyeywyehuhguyfgjgfjufmhfytnbgdtvdt dgdggdgdtgt5dt5reet5rrerefr44 ghgd

Ok, next time Bush Lover goes into one of his rants, I say we let Diersen and Annika handle the situation.

LOL! At my house, the kids "talk" to Daddy on AOL Instant Messenger. He replies. Conversations look something like this...

fdg0airnn]nikl

HI! How are you?

sutghuet uio;thkjj rgjhreht JH H HD IHH; UERWJ;AHH;hkfjhj

Really? That is amazing!

Once one of them started IMing my husband's supervisor. Luckily, he & husband are friends!

Forum List

Back