Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...

Don't eat or drink too much.

xmas.jpg

xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!! Are these your cats? They're beautiful...the one on the left looks just like the one we used to have. She died of old age last summer.....

xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!! Are these your cats? They're beautiful...the one on the left looks just like the one we used to have. She died of old age last summer.....
The one on the left was our only male. The grey and white one on the far right is his sister. They're about 12 years old now.

The two calico's are strays that we acquired about 8 years ago. The one next to the male is the youngest and was a kitten of about 10 weeks when they showed up.

We have My mother-in-Laws male cat after she passed away last year, but he is still to new to hang with them in a group....

The male is called Prinny and from left to right.....Crabby (she crabs a lot at us when she wants things), Cally (she is the mothering cat) and Lucy (she isnt' wound too tight). My wife calls them the Prince and the bitches. LOL

Last edited:
Please be sure to use proper construction procedures during this holiday season..

ginger.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Smart cats keeping warm.
They are good teachers too!

That is where I keep My laptop when I surf...just to the right of that pellet stove....lol

These pictures are less than an hour old....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at USMB (even libs)!

In the spirit of tonight and tomorrow, I have removed My sig line.

Politics are over for Me the rest of the night and tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGC378EmFM&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Trans-Siberian Orchestra-Christmas Canon Rock (Live on Regis - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back