A Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...

Don't eat or drink too much.

xmas.jpg

Too late....already ate too much pecan pie.....( a very guilty pleasure )

imageski8-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_EeG_KyHE]It's A SpongeBob Christmas! "Don't Be A Jerk It's Christmas" Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Merry Christmas to you also! :) I love your kitties. I have a kitty and a little white fluffy dog (The Cesar food dog) who are best friends. They sleep together, walk side by side.. etc.. :)

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...

Don't eat or drink too much.

xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!! Are these your cats? They're beautiful...the one on the left looks just like the one we used to have. She died of old age last summer.....
The one on the left was our only male. The grey and white one on the far right is his sister. They're about 12 years old now.

The two calico's are strays that we acquired about 8 years ago. The one next to the male is the youngest and was a kitten of about 10 weeks when they showed up.

We have My mother-in-Laws male cat after she passed away last year, but he is still to new to hang with them in a group....

The male is called Prinny and from left to right.....Crabby (she crabs a lot at us when she wants things), Cally (she is the mothering cat) and Lucy (she isnt' wound too tight). My wife calls them the Prince and the bitches. LOL

We have a stray orange cat that's been hanging out under our barn for a couple months now...it's beautiful and it's really bugging us since it's getting so cold out. My husband has started taking dry cat food out to her, and she's eating it, but we can't get her to come out. I know she/he will end up in the house if she does....and he always said he wouldn't get another cat because of his allergies :)....but he's a softee! Lol!

Forum List

Back