A melt up is coming to the Stock Market in a country near you.

There is a stock market melt up coming, are you going to jump in, or stay out.

• I am going to jump in, can make lots of money over a period of time, i want to be successful

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I am going to stay out, i love being poor and miserable, then the government can give me free stuff

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
I remember back when Paul Krugman the go to guy for the Dimwitocraps was saying before President Trump was elected, that if the Don did get elected the economy would tank. Now it seems that dumbass liberal(Redundant statement I know) Paul Krugman is wrong again, as the "experts" are warning of a economy boom that could shatter windows.

Major Wall Street banks are telling clients to be ready for a sudden rip higher in the market
In notes to clients this week, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America highlighted the possibility of another quick move higher. They refer to a so-called "melt up," driven by investors late to the game looking to get in on a positive momentum shift and often a sign of a late-stage bull market.
For those poor miserable liberals who dont want to take a chance and make a fortune, then you deserve to say poor and miserable.

That would be very very bad for all the liberals that have been praying for an economic collapse so that they can point to Trump being such a bad president. Seems the only thing they can hope for now could be that nuclear war.

Funny how that magic wand only works if you have some experience.

Forum List

Back