"A Lot of People Want Liver" - Planned Parenthood's purpose exposed

I support the rights of the patients to donate their aborted fetuses and the clinics right to receive standard fees for handling the transfer of the tissue.

It is not murdering babies.

I think most of the outrage is phony of course. It's all just a push to try punish planned parenthood like what happened to Acorn or Shirely Sharrod which was an emotional responses to doctored video too.
This is one step away from farming babies for the sale of body parts. You sir are a fucking ghoul!

It's a long way from that.

But it does make for good Science Fiction like Pohl or Niven. (And RW horror stories...aka Frankenbabies.)

I'm absolutely against your choice to scrap your daughter for parts.

I signed a donor card in case of my death, not my daughter, that is her decision. (Just like it is the mother decision in the discussion at hand.)

Why would you insinuate that I don't think she is human. I know I used to think she was the devil in disguise, but it was her mother that thought she was an alien.

I signed a donor card in case of my death, not my daughter, that is her decision. (Just like it is the mother decision in the discussion at hand.)

Why would you insinuate that I don't think she is human. I know I used to think she was the devil in disguise, but it was her mother that thought she was an alien.
You do realize that, when she was at her most vulnerable, she was the exact kind of person your side was talking about, right? She literally was the one about whom they were saying the same things you are now. That's how we see it. That's what this disagreement ultimately comes down to. You see a woman in the second stage of pregnancy with a sacred right to end it for any or no reason. We see a vulnerable human being growing within another human being who chose to commit the sacred act of creating a brand new life. We look at ourselves and realize that it wasn't too long ago we were the ones this debate centered around.

And you can say the same about a sperm or egg. That's why we see your position as inconsistent and irrational emotionalism.

Your make completely arbitrary distinctions, contrary to all commonly held standards, and then declare anyone who doesn't accept them is a murderer. In that way, you're exactly like PETA. I have trouble telling the pro-life movement apart from PETA, given their reasoning is nearly identical. And I don't pay attention to the nonsensical ramblings of either.

Forum List

Back