A loquacious Fani Willis clams up when asked if she’s been in contact with Jack Smith:

That's called a "Criminal Conspiracy", dipshit.

These people are committing RICO crimes at the same time they're charging Trump for the same thing.

It's so ironic. The very thing they're guilty of,....they accuse Trump of doing.
Holy shit, you are one dumb motherfucker.
4i6Ckte.gif

Prosecutors disclose their evidence in court, not on cable TV.

Show us the law they are breaking.

Let me list some of the crimes these people are committing:

• 52 US Code 20511 Election Fraud
  • 18 US Code Chapter 29 - Illegal Political Activities
  • 18 US Code 873 Extortion
  • 18 US Code 201 Bribery of public officials
  • 18 US Code Jury tampering
  • 18 US Code 1956 Money-laundering
  • 18 US Code 1111 Murder
  • 18 US Code Chapter 37 Espionage & Censorship
  • 18 US Code 1091 Genocide (vaccines, poisoning, arson)
  • 18 US Code 2101 Riots
  • Influence-peddling (various)
  • 18 US Code 2381 Treason

Did you watch the clip? It doesn't even come close to saying what he's claiming.

More bullshit from mudwhistle. Who's shocked?
4i6Ckte.gif
Of course she tried to rephrase the charges not to fit what Democrats have done, but it's pretty much just her malice and evil intent against Trump, and how dare he try to do what Democrats tried to do after the 2016 election.
The difference is Hillary was caught red-handed carrying out a criminal conspiracy with the FBI to frame Trump for colluding with Russia to steal an election. Nobody even bothered to investigate it after the Durham investigation discovered the source of everything (The Steele Dossier)

Let me list some of the crimes these people are committing:

• 52 US Code 20511 Election Fraud
  • 18 US Code Chapter 29 - Illegal Political Activities
  • 18 US Code 873 Extortion
  • 18 US Code 201 Bribery of public officials
  • 18 US Code Jury tampering
  • 18 US Code 1956 Money-laundering
  • 18 US Code 1111 Murder
  • 18 US Code Chapter 37 Espionage & Censorship
  • 18 US Code 1091 Genocide (vaccines, poisoning, arson)
  • 18 US Code 2101 Riots
  • Influence-peddling (various)
  • 18 US Code 2381 Treason

Where did your cut and paste come from?

There is no law that says you can't challenge an election, there is one that says you can't tamper with one.

I will enjoy laughing at your prosecutors attempt to prove Trump deliberately tampered with any election. They’ll have to prove Trump didn’t believe there was election abnormalities. He and the majority of the country obviously do.

Guess what MAGA MAGGOTS, Ms. Willis is NOT about to discuss an active case and who she has been contact with about that active case. Doing so would put that active case in jeopardy.

She has no obligation to anyone who she has been in contact with. It is none of your fucking business who Ms. Willis talks with.

That you MAGA MAGGOTS believe you have a right know who she discusses an active case demonstrates that your total lack of understanding how Ms. Willis does her job. I know.....I know it feeds you unyielding need for conspiracy theories, but it just none of your fucking business.

Forum List

Back