A Letter To The Terrorists, From London

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by -Cp, Jul 7, 2005.

1. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    What the fuck do you think you're doing?
    This is London. We've dealt with your sort before. You don't try and pull this on us.

Do you have any idea how many times our city has been attacked? Whatever you're trying to do, it's not going to work.

All you've done is end some of our lives, and ruin some more. How is that going to help you? You don't get rewarded for this kind of crap.

And if, as your MO indicates, you're an al-Qaeda group, then you're out of your tiny minds.

Because if this is a message to Tony Blair, we've got news for you. We don't much like our government ourselves, or what they do in our name. But, listen very clearly. We'll deal with that ourselves. We're London, and we've got our own way of doing things, and it doesn't involve tossing bombs around where innocent people are going about their lives.

And that's because we're better than you. Everyone is better than you. Our city works. We rather like it. And we're going to go about our lives. We're going to take care of the lives you ruined. And then we're going to work. And we're going down the pub.

So you can pack up your bombs, put them in your arseholes, and get the fuck out of our city.

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/news/005167.php

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    [​IMG]

3. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    notice there is no mention of reprise or resolution in dealing with the terrorists in that letter? Simply they say they failed and that they should go away...

4. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    I wondered if anyone else noticed that.

Oversight by the letter writer?

Or.......another "we're used to it, we'll live with it."

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Seems to be sad but true....sure glad I live in "Cowboy" country...when attacked ya kick ass and take names...not apologize for the attack! :rolleyes:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. taff

taff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    You have to remember that these people are not military.They are just normal Joe Blogs going about their buisness.They have no rifles.There is no stand out enemy.The only way they can retaliate is by being defiant and carry on as normal.

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I don't know about the UK but in the good old USA..we draw from the "Common Blogs" for our military....Golly gee ya mean I should have not gone way back in 1964 when my country needed me during the VN conflict? :bangheads

8. taff

taff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Your right,old granny smith should hand in her pension book now and go to the closest recruitment centre and sign up now for her rifle and ticket to the middle east.

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Sorry I did not realize everyone in the UK was on pension and old Grannies...
    Shame on me! I sure hope ya all drop the condums and start to procreate new troops! :crutch:

10. taff

taff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    The point is the attack was on normal joe blogs.They didnt attack our military, they prefer soft targets.What would you prefer.We all run around shrieking HHEELLPP or as we are doing carrying on as normal.