A Kennedy Comeback?

I never defended him. That is a lie. It was tragic. All I have ever said is the truth...NONE of us were there.

That's not a lie, both Harry Dresden and I called you out on it.

Then go find it. I know how I feel about that incident. It hasn't changed.

So tell me Meister, what happened that night, because you were there and know the absolute truth.

This is the same twist you were pulling in the other thread, goofball.
Sounds like your defending him again.

That's not a lie, both Harry Dresden and I called you out on it.

So tell me Meister, what happened that night, because you were there and know the absolute truth.

But you KNOW exactly what happened Meister. So you HAD TO BE THERE.

Thank you for proving my point for all to see. :eusa_whistle:

My parents were big Kennedy supporters ... not sure about my nana though. Back when she was alive, we didn't talk about politics. But she did teach me how to crochet.

JFK was more conservative than todays republicans.

Maybe because today's republicans arent' conservative anymore but JFK was pretty liberal.

I've never understood the hero worship of this family.

they've had more than one murderer, adulterer, drug addicts, rapist... and the beat goes on..

weird

any office that has been locked up for decades, is inho, sad. I don't care if its strom thrurond jesse helms robert byrd or ted kennedy....they become Barons of the beltway and we all wind up losing.

Thank you for proving my point for all to see. :eusa_whistle:

So the only version of what happened that you will accept is YOUR version? The most cynical and hateful that is humanly possible.

Did he make 7 or 8 dives attempting to save her like he said? Was he possibly in shock? YOU KNOW, because YOU WERE THERE. It is the only possible way you could answer those questions.

That says more about you that Ted Kennedy.

any office that has been locked up for decades, is inho, sad. I don't care if its strom thrurond jesse helms robert byrd or ted kennedy....they become Barons of the beltway and we all wind up losing.

No one ever lost because of Ted Kennedy's years in the Senate. Unless you were a baron of industry who crushed the little guy.

Every single working man or woman gained because of Ted Kennedy.

Forum List

Back