A HUGE win for Obama

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
as the bitterness, the slime drips from republican mouths over getting our people back How they change wins for obama into great losses is amazing in the annals of American history Everyone of them is a low life traitor hopefully trying to garner a few more votes and hopefully none of us will be alive when the next POS republican enters our WH

as the bitterness, the slime drips from republican mouths over getting our people back How they change wins for obama into great losses is amazing in the annals of American history Everyone of them is a low life traitor hopefully trying to garner a few more votes and hopefully none of us will be alive when the next POS republican enters our WH
Great satire! lmao!

So you think you're going to die before January, 2017?

I did say ALL of us

I did say ALL of us

I don't plan on dying before then. Apparently you hope you do.

I did say ALL of us
I believe that you would fare better on a messageboard that uses your native language,

This is where it belongs...in satire. Obama is a disaster
a republicans disaster is a win for America and all real Americans You evidently don't fall in either catagory

Evidently you're an idiot
and you're a republican and a moron ,BUT I repeat myself

I'm a conservative, I have little use for the republican party as a whole, way too many RINOs. See you're not quite as clever as you thought you were. Better put your big boy panties on if you want to run on here

I did say ALL of us
I believe that you would fare better on a messageboard that uses your native language,
sorry Jackson I speak English not Redneck like most of you republicans do

I did say ALL of us

You can't sound like anything but the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoons since you lips are pressed up against ass all the time.

I did say ALL of us
If you speak English, you might want to look up the word "satire" in the dictionary. Even rednecks know what "satire" is. Those of lesser intelligence do not.

a republicans disaster is a win for America and all real Americans You evidently don't fall in either catagory

I'm a conservative, I have little use for the republican party as a whole, way too many RINOs. See you're not quite as clever as you thought you were. Better put your big boy panties on if you want to run on here
Oh ,so you're a T party Republicant ? and I'm wearing my Calvins

Nope, I agree with some if the platform but not a member. Keep trying, nitwit, this is fun making you look stupid

I did say ALL of us

You can't sound like anything but the teacher from the Charlie Brown cartoons since you lips are pressed up against ass all the time.
You have some nerve lol, when your publicans kiss ass with the best of them Donald Trump President ?? lol lol lol

Oh my. Few people are Republicants.

Forum List

Back