A-Hole of the day

It's just not funny.
And I find it too dumb and unfunny to be offensive.

But really, there is no need to use Pat Tillman to make a political statement. People need to have some respect for the dead. Kinda like dragging a dead soldier around the streets of Iraq...

Originally posted by nycflasher
It's just not funny.
And I find it too dumb and unfunny to be offensive.

But really, there is no need to use Pat Tillman to make a political statement. People need to have some respect for the dead. Kinda like dragging a dead soldier around the streets of Iraq...

Nothing is too low for libs who are scared of losing power.

I've seen his cartoons before, and I wasn't impressed then. Now... I'd like to bitach-slap this dumbshit till he crawls back under the anti-war liberal rock he came from.

haven't posted for a while, been quite busy with school and shit.
But anyway This cartoon is disgusting. This "artist" used a dead man to make a political statement.
Let me first just say that Pat Tillman is one of the greatest americans I can remember in my lifetime. He gave up wealth and prosparity to join the good fight and protect america. This asshole cartoonist should be gangbeat. I think Pat is a great example of what it means to pay the ultimaite sacrifice. The man is a great hero and a great human being, any who question his motives or resolve will get a straight shot to the jaw from me. I'ld like to here this guy tell Pat's friends and family how stupid he was and see what happens.
!st amendment covers this freespeach, decsiency and respect for the dead should keep it from being published.
THis man has no shame, he will drag the dead soldiers through the streets to prove how "wrong" Bush is.
The left is going bonkers, these people "HATE" Bush so much they can't stand it.
I saw the "Daily Show w/ John Stewart" last night and Ganene Galoforo(sp?) said she thinks that anyone who votes for Bush has a "Charecter Flaw."
Well you know what i say to that, Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, get over the fact that you're liberal utoopia is gone. It died with the thousnads of inocents on 9-11, Let the "MEN" come in and fix the problem the left wont admite it created.

ted rall is the left's version of ann coulter, they both occaisionally make sense if you can see through the hyperbole but are both constantly stirring the pot. which may not be a bad thing since stirring the pot stimulates discussion. (I actually just came to that realization while typing, previously seeing very little use for such incendiary writing).

On this cartoon itself, it's definitely over the top. but as stated above, the style is to go over the top on purpose. Once the extremeties have been voiced, the natural and proper reaction to any given event/topic can find it's place between the far poles of opinion.

also found an interesting article on tillman to share:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/05/04/SPG5K6FD091.DTL&type=printable

Forum List

Back