A Great Example of Obama's Tax Plan

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money."

Once in the restaurant my server had on a necktie that read "Obama 08".
When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in
disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need - the homeless guy outside. The server angrily
stormed from my sight. I went outside, gave the homeless guy $5 and told him to thank the server inside
as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful. At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the
homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he earned even though Obama says the
actual recipient deserved money more.
I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application. It’s great for the deadbeats but not so great for
those that work.

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money."

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in
disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need - the homeless guy outside. The server angrily
stormed from my sight. I went outside, gave the homeless guy $5 and told him to thank the server inside
as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful. At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the
homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he earned even though Obama says the
I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application. It’s great for the deadbeats but not so great for
those that work.

Too simple for wanna be liberal elitists to understand.....

You seem fine with sending the manager of the resturants money to Haliburton.

why do you think they are any less a redistribution of peoples funds?

those that work.

That's a great story!

What goes around isn't so pretty when your on the comes around side.

To take tax dollars and give them over and over and over again to corporations who have been proven to RIP US OFF is redistribution of wealth.

It is no less so.

You people just like to live in some fantasy world.

KMAN didn't give somebody's elses money to the bum, he gave his money to the bum.

We don't give tax dollars to corporations we take tax dollars from corporations.

Well, at least until the democrats passed the bailout bill.

the gvt takes ALL of our tax dollars and REDISTRIBUTES THEM to someone or something else, to deny such is pretty silly.

The problem is overspending....the trillion plus dollar bailout that we gave to financial institutions this year IS MORE THAN WHAT WE COLLECTED from every citizen in this country, in individual income taxes during the same yearly period.

let that sink in for a minute...

To take tax dollars and give them over and over and over again to corporations who have been proven to RIP US OFF is redistribution of wealth.

It is no less so.

corporations don't pay taxes. you and i pay their taxes when we purchase their product. yo-bama can raise corporations taxes and they will just raise the price of their product or service.

To repetedly give huge contracts to a corporation that has proven OVER AND OVER to take the money and not deliver the product is redistribution of our wealth.

IT IS NOTHING ELSE.

Straight from the middle class to the mega CEOs

corporations don't pay taxes. you and i pay their taxes when we purchase their product. yo-bama can raise corporations taxes and they will just raise the price of their product or service.

You got it.

No matter how we configure the taxes they end up coming out of mine and your pocket.

This crap about Oh poor corporations paying too much taxes is just crap.

To repetedly give huge contracts to a corporation that has proven OVER AND OVER to take the money and not deliver the product is redistribution of our wealth.

IT IS NOTHING ELSE.

Straight from the middle class to the mega CEOs

Sincerely,

Michael Moore ......

It is no less so.

LMFAO! TM trying to play the literalist? Better stick to the conspiracies.:lol:

Fact is, you can twist anything into "wealth redistribution" if money changes hands. Doesn't address the perfectly valid point that was made.

Im so glad you guys twisted logic is not being lapped up the the majority of Americans.

Your sad little montra of redistribution of wealth is getting no traction.

CNN.com - Audit: U.S. lost track of $9 billion in Iraq funds - Jan 30, 2005

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Nearly $9 billion of money spent on Iraqi reconstruction is unaccounted for because of inefficiencies and bad management, according to a watchdog report published Sunday.

An inspector general's report said the U.S.-led administration that ran Iraq until June 2004 is unable to account for the funds.

"Severe inefficiencies and poor management" by the Coalition Provisional Authority has left auditors with no guarantee the money was properly used," the report said.

This is as of almost 4 years ago guys, how much more has disapeared?

Last edited:
I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept.

Nice rationalization for being too parasitic to tip your waitor.

I wouldn't eat there again if I were you.

those that work.

Actually, here's a better example of re-distribution of wealth:

I pay the government $100 in more in taxes. 10 other people get my $100 and buy my products and now I have 10 people paying me $100 each. I give $100 and I get $1000. That's a better return than the stock market!

Or:

John McCain sends every single working American a check for $2500 at the end of the year "to go towards health insurance."

$2500 to every single working American and $5000 to married couples filing jointly.

Now THAT's spreading the wealth!

It is no less so.

THIS IS THE CORPORATIONS MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!! FYI - The government doesn't make money!!!!! Hello!!!! They only take from others!!!!

Actually, here's a better example of re-distribution of wealth:

I pay the government $100 in more in taxes. 10 other people get my $100 and buy my products and now I have 10 people paying me $100 each. I give $100 and I get $1000. That's a better return than the stock market!

Or:

John McCain sends every single working American a check for $2500 at the end of the year "to go towards health insurance."

$2500 to every single working American and $5000 to married couples filing jointly.

Now THAT's spreading the wealth!

$100 divided between 10 people is $10 and that's the point where i stopped reading your sad attempt to tell us that yo-bama is perfect.

Too simple for wanna be liberal elitists to understand.....

I think you are right... I tried to make it as simple as possible and they just don't understand that taking from one person to give to another just doesn't work... It's great for the homeless guy but how does the waitress like it.... They just can't understand it... And these are the people who claim to be the smartest in the country... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back