A Great Day - Spring Fever Starts

Hi Si modo, glad to see ya enjoying the day. We had great weather here in St. Louis, Mo today. I cleaned up the the drive, yard & deck today. It was great to shake off some cabin fever.

You should read some of my ass kicking smackdown post today. I made one crack into a blathering idiot. Plus Dante & rdean turned further into unresponsive retards & The-T has respect. Here are some good links:

Creationism vs Intelligent Design?

Education A Right?

Because Democrats Run The Economy, Employment Improved!

Yup. And today is gorgeous as well. This is my last sick day - double whammied on cabin fever, snow then sick - so I am going to make the best of the afternoon, within reason. Don't want to push the health.

This tease of spring-time weather has been rejunenating to say the least! The temps in my area climbed up into the 50's over the weekend, much like it is today! It felt so good to open the windows in my house and let some fresh air in.

Aaahhhhhhh ....

The daffodils are starting to pop out of the ground and I can see buds on the trees. The crocuses should appear soon and my hostas! The spring birds have also started to return and the sun is rising as I head off for work. Yes, all is good.

Thanks Si modo.
Great thread!

Forum List

Back