A Graph of Democrat Fortunes Under Obama, Read it and Weep Dems

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yep, this graph kind of makes it too plain to deny any more.

Obama has presided over the complete rout of the Democratic Party for the last eight years.

dems2-1.jpg

Obama FINALLY admits what we've been waiting to hear since 2012... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

But thats fine, Democrats, continue in the direction you are going and the Green Party will be taking your place as the 'other party' opposing the Republicans.

Well, when you put it like that .. it's pretty obvious ... :coffee:

The Democratic Party leadership and their media are choosing the path of obstruction, negative fanaticism with specials on character assassination, they don't seem to realize that they've lost their grip. People are getting fed up with being told how to think (PC is dying)

I'm thinking average Americans are hoping for positive changes, begrudgingly or not.

Last edited:

The Democratic Party leadership and their media are choosing the path of obstruction, negative fanaticism with specials on character assassination, they don't seem to realize that they've lost their grip. People are getting fed up with being told how to think (PC is dying)

I'm thinking average Americans are hoping for positive changes, begrudgingly or not.

I am convinced that the Obama election in 2012 and 2008 were a kind of 'fluke' in that there were so many white people that voted for him as a way of claiming that they could not be racist, or to purge themselves of any guilt for being white and racist. Such a vote gives them the rationale of "I can't be racist because I voted for a black man for President."

When you look past the election of 2008, which was also a huge reaction to the discovery that the Bush administration had like to the American people about Iraq, you see a general downward trend in the fortunes of the Democratic Party, masked by Obama's election and re-election. This merely disguised the symptoms of their moral and ethical rot, illustrated by this incident where this Talking Head Democrat, Melissa Harris-Perry, makes herself look like an utter fool, again.

MSNBC Host Labels "Hard Worker" Racist, Mike Rowe DESTROYS with Facts

MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry told people to be careful when they use the term “hard worker” because they could be referring to slaves and not even know it.

Yeah, MHP isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.​

Screen-Shot-2015-11-01-at-3.42.51-PM.png

To the Democrats hard working Americans are losers who couldnt make enough money to avoid hard work as they have zero respect for hard workers comparing them to slaves.

Last edited:

I am convinced that the Obama election in 2012 and 2008 were a kind of 'fluke' in that there were so many white people that voted for him as a way of claiming that they could not be racist, or to purge themselves of any guilt for being white and racist. Such a vote gives them the rationale of "I can't be racist because I voted for a black man for President."

When you look past the election of 2008, which was also a huge reaction to the discovery that the Bush administration had like to the American people about Iraq, you see a general downward trend in the fortunes of the Democratic Party, masked by Obama's election and re-election. This merely disguised the symptoms of their moral and ethical rot, illustrated by this incident where this Talking Head Democrat, Melissa Harris-Perry, makes herself look like an utter fool, again.

MSNBC Host Labels "Hard Worker" Racist, Mike Rowe DESTROYS with Facts

MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry told people to be careful when they use the term “hard worker” because they could be referring to slaves and not even know it.

Yeah, MHP isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.​

Screen-Shot-2015-11-01-at-3.42.51-PM.png

I can't commit to responding to your full post .. :omg:

.. sorry about that.

There's no denying Obama has the political skills and star qualities to be elected, he knew which buttons to push.

Cheer up my serious and knowledgeable friend, Obama was the best thing that's ever happened to liberal Democrats.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Watched some of the Sessions confirmation hearing.

All the uncivilized interruptions by leftwing ideologues was present yet again to demonstrate to the US public that the Democrats have still not grown up and acting like an adult is quite beyond their capabilities.

Yep, this graph kind of makes it too plain to deny any more.

Obama has presided over the complete rout of the Democratic Party for the last eight years.

dems2-1.jpg

Obama FINALLY admits what we've been waiting to hear since 2012... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

But thats fine, Democrats, continue in the direction you are going and the Green Party will be taking your place as the 'other party' opposing the Republicans.
You'll get no where with the low info dimocrats posting such inconvenient truth like this in here. Barry is leaving the party in absolute shambles but MSNBC et al don't harp on it so all must be well in lib la la land.

You'll get no where with the low info dimocrats posting such inconvenient truth like this in here. Barry is leaving the party in absolute shambles but MSNBC et al don't harp on it so all must be well in lib la la land.
True, but it might sink into their subconscious thought patterns and might make them more inclined to do the right thing reflexively.

You can lead a jack ass to water, but you cant make the dumb fucks drink.

Forum List

Back