A Glimpse into Trump's America

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
This image is from a high school textbook published in 1953, "The Christian Citizen, His Challenge"
HIS challenge. OMG.

I have the book and scanned this myself. Note the photo caption circled in red.

These were "the good old days". Note there are no other faces besides white ones. And the caption is "All Different ---All Equal". No wonder black people were so fucking pissed off.

1953.jpg

This image is from a high school textbook published in 1953, "The Christian Citizen, His Challenge"
HIS challenge. OMG.

These were "the good old days". Note there are no other faces besides white ones. And the caption is "All Different ---All Equal". No wonder black people were so fucking pissed off.

View attachment 77348

Did you actually read the statement below the title (which was included in the circle on the page)????

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

Did you actually read the statement below the title (which was included in the circle on the page)????

Did you actually notice that all of the people on the opposite page are white? And the females are not acknowledged. Unless you think a her is a "him". This is how racism is spread, not blatantly, however, like Trump.

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

Did you actually notice that all of the people on the opposite page are white? And the females are not acknowledged. Unless you think a her is a "him". This is how racism is spread, not blatantly, however, like Trump.

If it was directed to churches that were predominantly white, what's the issue?

And use of "him" was how people wrote back then, like using mankind, before people got all but hurt over language.

The fact is the text is as egalitarian as you can get, judge by character not, color of skin or other things.

Who also said something like that?????

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

And use of "him" was how people wrote back then, like using mankind, before people got all but hurt over language.

The fact is the text is as egalitarian as you can get, judge by character not, color of skin or other things.

It's a fucking high school textbook, Marty Moron. Go back and read the first line of my post.

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

It's a fucking high school textbook, Marty Moron. Go back and read the first line of my post.

You're right.

You have identified an example of racial and gender insensitivity in this 1953 textbook.

Now, as this is 63 years laters, and Trump's major issue that touches on Race is the plan to deport illegal aliens,

your example is completely irrelevant to today.

A much more timely use of your time would be to speak out against Hillary's extraordinarily divisive fear mongering that is tearing this nation apart and setting black and brown against white.

But instead you are supporting it.

"The basic idea in our state is to judge a man for himself and not by the yardstick of creed, or class, or race, or origin - but just for himself."

The horror...

How is this even a thread?

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

Did you even read the text? Sounds pretty awesome to me.

Wish I had some of my grade school class pictures.

More black than white

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

You got a big ole PC Police Badge on, don't you?

This country per our founding fathers was intended to be a whites only nation.Only the anti Americans want to drastically change what America was intended to be.

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

You're right.

You have identified an example of racial and gender insensitivity in this 1953 textbook.

Now, as this is 63 years laters, and Trump's major issue that touches on Race is the plan to deport illegal aliens,

your example is completely irrelevant to today.

A much more timely use of your time would be to speak out against Hillary's extraordinarily divisive fear mongering that is tearing this nation apart and setting black and brown against white.

But instead you are supporting it.

Perhaps a better use of his time would be mowing my lawn.

A Glimpse into the Progressive Vision for America:

79136c81fb4456fbcab8501b55f0c980.jpg

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348
I graduated from HS in 1957. There were no blacks living in my county or going to school there. They live there now and also go to schools. Should I feel guilty or apologize for no blacks in the county during my schooling from 1945-1957?

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348
I graduated from HS in 1957. There were no blacks living in my county or going to school there. They live there now and also go to schools. Should I feel guilty or apologize for no blacks in the county during my schooling from 1945-1957?

Yes you should, you insensitive, politically incorrect douche. You have no more right to go to an all white school than an 8 year old girl has a right to use a public bathroom without men in it. What's wrong with you?

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

Yes you should, you insensitive, politically incorrect douche. You have no more right to go to an all white school than an 8 year old girl has a right to use a public bathroom without men in it. What's wrong with you?

HIS challenge. OMG.

View attachment 77348

So teaching people to judge others by their actions is bad? Something not to be taught in High Schools?

This country per our founding fathers was intended to be a whites only nation.Only the anti Americans want to drastically change what America was intended to be.
You and your ilk are a shrinking segment of society that will soon be extinct. Good riddance to old trash.

Forum List

Back