A fish lost at sea....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I really wanted Walker to make it all the way. Now I feel like a sheep without a Sheppard.

I like Carson (honest man, perhaps out of his league)
I like Trump's positions on several issues (but I don't trust him)
Bush can goto hell
Carly has the fire in the belly (but lacks experience)
Rubio.... (don't like his immigration position (s))
Kasich.....who?
Chris.... (talks the talk but seems shady)

The Dems can all join Bush

I really wanted Walker to make it all the way. Now I feel like a sheep without a Sheppard.

Bush can goto hell
Kasich.....who?

Relax...

Anybody's better than Hillary.

I like Fiorina. She may not have governmental executive experience, but her business background makes her a hell of a lot more qualified that Obama, in my opinion.

Hillary has a lot of experience in government. However, that is a negative in my book, as I am a firm believer that candidates out to prove themselves in the real world before seeking office. Also, most of her experience has involved her fucking up things. Finally, there is the little problem that she is a leftist, lying sack of shit.

I will be satisfied with Fiorina or Cruz, with Rubio as a running mate.

Bush can goto hell
Kasich.....who?

You just shot down the entire cream of the crop. What are you gonna do gramp....what are you gonna do?

• Banned

Bush can goto hell
Kasich.....who?

You just shot down the entire cream of the crop. What are you gonna do gramp....what are you gonna do?
Look at all of them closer. It's all I can do.

I really like Kasich...give me a Midwesterner any day of the week.

I could live with Carson.

Trump, I'm on the fence. I like the fact that he isn't afraid to say what he means in many instances, but his pandering Bible references really make we wary that he's political enough to say whatever he thinks folks want to hear to get elected.

And he's a quintessential New Yorker, which is definitely a strike against him in my book.

Carly might be conservative by California standards, but that's pretty liberal by Missouri standards...I imagine Jay Nixon is more conservative than Carly.

Rubio...too polished for my tastes. Groomed to be the perfect candidate. Fake. Really screwed the pooch on immigration IMO.

Bush, Not a chance.

Christie...in all honesty, I'd probably vote for Hillary first.

Bush can goto hell
Kasich.....who?

None of these candidates, if nominated, would be able to attract the weak democrats and democratic-leaning independents and moderates needed to win the GE.

Bush can goto hell
Kasich.....who?

Well, if you liked Walker why not just go with the one that gets the most $$$ from the Kock brothers now?

I believe that's the Cruz clown

:alcoholic:

Donald's entrance into the race has destroyed all the legitimate Republican candidates. Maybe he's working with Hillary.

I know, right? All we heard for 3 years is about the "deep bench" the GOP supposedly had. They can't organize a cogent policy for a debate, they can't name a freaking speaker of the House and the only references you hear to GOP "leadership" is when some crackpot is thanking the likes of Walker and McCarthy for deciding they were not leadership material....

Just remember to be polite and cover your mouth when you laugh at these morons.

I know, right? All we heard for 3 years is about the "deep bench" the GOP supposedly had. They can't organize a cogent policy for a debate, they can't name a freaking speaker of the House and the only references you hear to GOP "leadership" is when some crackpot is thanking the likes of Walker and McCarthy for deciding they were not leadership material....

Just remember to be polite and cover your mouth when you laugh at these morons.
But It is deep

Two hispanics(One from CANADA--where can you find that?), A woman exec, A black, a LGBT person, obese person, Insane PNAC person, religious nut, Billionaire--that is deep and I haven't finished

What do the Dmocrats have. A crazy old person. A crazy old person. And a third, crazy old person. If Biden jumps in then they would have.........A 4th crazy old person!!

It seems like the Democrats are pressing hard for the crazy old person vote

Forum List

Back