A Few Good Men... ....in Hollywood

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: I always like stuff like this. Its nice to see that the corrupt Hollywood elite do not have a TOTAL strangle hold on the town, and that even Lefties there can make a good decision once in a while.

Joe Piscopo on Hollywood backlash against Debra Messing, Eric McCormack
'Will & Grace' for list of Trump donors ahead of a campaign fundraising event in Los Angeles.

• Banned
Kirstie Alley slams Trump 'blacklist' from Hollywood 'yahoos'
Kirstie Alley slams Trump 'blacklist' from Hollywood 'yahoos'

Kirstie Alley blasted what she called "yahoos" in Hollywood who proposed exposing supporters of President Trump.

"I refuse to be part of the Hollywood a—hats who can’t see that 'NOT working with Republicans' is as stupid and NASTY as 'REFUSING to do business with gay people,'" the 68-year-old star, who hasn't acted since "Scream Queens" in 2016, tweeted Friday. "STOP ACTING above the FRAY ya damn hypocrites...WE are the same species! let’s help each OTHER ya damn yahoos."

The blacklist brouhaha began last week when Emmy winner Debra Messing promoted an Alabama church sign that called black Trump voters mentally ill. She later apologized for tweeting about the sign around the time that "#RacistDebraMessing" began trending on Twitter.

• Banned
A few good men and women, but not enough...

True, but events like this help keep the extremists at bay.

Kirstie tweeted again, Her Twitter page is worth looking through: Kirstie Alley (@kirstiealley) | Twitter

Untitled.png

• Banned
ME: I always like stuff like this. Its nice to see that the corrupt Hollywood elite do not have a TOTAL strangle hold on the town, and that even Lefties there can make a good decision once in a while.

Joe Piscopo on Hollywood backlash against Debra Messing, Eric McCormack
'Will & Grace' for list of Trump donors ahead of a campaign fundraising event in Los Angeles.

Unbelievable. After being criticized by both Left AND Right, this lowlife is still at it:

Forum List

Back