A feminist claims dog parks advance patriarchy.

We can just presume the moron is a white left wing woman.

Dumbest most annoying people on earth.

Is that what these type of people do, find the craziest articles, like Carlson (Tucker) and I guess you listen to this crap as well, if this what his degree got him and his Daddy's money.

Soo this Left Wing Wacko watched dogs hump at dog parks for 1000 hours and she thinks that mainstream people are weird? lol and she has a PHD lol

My husband's daughter believed that crap. She had a little female bulldog that she tried to counsel out of her heteronormative behavior. The girl wanted the dog to lift her leg when she peed. The dog was having none of it. While the female dog was quite happy to hump her toys, the patriarchy kept her from humping male dogs.

I tried to explain but studying animal behavior could not compete with the lesbian professor of The Tyranny of Heterosexuality.

The girl prounced her dog too brain damaged by oppression to help and gave the pooch away.

My husband's daughter believed that crap. She had a little female bulldog that she tried to counsel out of her heteronormative behavior. The girl wanted the dog to lift her leg when she peed. The dog was having none of it. While the female dog was quite happy to hump her toys, the patriarchy kept her from humping male dogs.

I tried to explain but studying animal behavior could not compete with the lesbian professor of The Tyranny of Heterosexuality.

The girl prounced her dog too brain damaged by oppression to help and gave the pooch away.
Hahahahahaaaa
The craziest people on the internet are *sociology* and *social work* majors.

They get all crazied up, then go work for child protective services.

The second most crazy people are the political science and education majors.

And that is where we get the wall eyed drugged up zombies that are the mindless antifa army. Every one of those crazies is either a past child welfare victim...or a teacher.

Last edited:
Phase 2 of the left wing agenda strategy.

Manipulate language and imagery in order to fit a new truth.

We can just presume the moron is a white left wing woman.

Dumbest most annoying people on earth.

Whoa there, slow down Slim. We want to advance the hegemonic Patriarchy, duh. America has declined along with decline of the Patriarchal dominant society; everyone knows that.

All your dog parks belong to us!

Forum List

Back