A Discussion On The Death Penalty

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
this video was taken one day before Wurnos was executed. Was she insane? Should she have been executed? She murdered seven men.

What do you think?

She got targeted.

Targeting is real. It happened to me last year. Being gang stalked is horrific. Shit just gets worse and worse and worse.

She got targeted.

Targeting is real. It happened to me last year. Being gang stalked is horrific. Shit just gets worse and worse and worse.
You were stalked by a gang last year?
by everyone. I was targeted.

There is some explanation but the magnitude defies the mundane.

I was targeted, in the David Icke sense.

I'm lucky i'm not in prison, poisoned or maimed or dead.

Back to Wurnos? Was she nuts? Should she have been executed?

I am talking about Wurnos. She was targeted. It drove her crazy. and she reacted. I'm not ignorant like her so my reactions were restrained, so I'm still here.
Targeted by whom?
I don't have that information.

But i don't see delusion in her. I see harassed.

She's not suffering psychosis, she's suffering severe harassment. She was going on about how she was driven to it by all the nastiness from people.

I am talking about Wurnos. She was targeted. It drove her crazy. and she reacted. I'm not ignorant like her so my reactions were restrained, so I'm still here.
Targeted by whom?

She's not suffering psychosis, she's suffering severe harassment. She was going on about how she was driven to it by all the nastiness from people.
Take some time bone up on her!

Targeted by whom?

I don't understand your dialect.

Targeted by whom?

Well then, nevermind.

Targeted by whom?

Well then, nevermind.
She's not a bad person. Bad people are like Hillary Clinton. They get away with murder.

This poor person was just pushed over the edge.

Forum List

Back