A Disappointing Boy

Ever since Trump didn’t give him a job he was looked at for, he turned.

Supreme Court...….I remember that rumor. I wonder if you could be right.

He was never given any serious consideration for the Supreme Court

Can't agree: Trump gets a lot of his staff from TV personalities. And he often gets quite good value from them. Not all--Bolton had too hot a temper, for instance. Kudlow, economics adviser, has been wonderful, though.

I agree with Depotoo -- Napolitano WAS "giddy," I saw him. He thought he had a real chance, and I think he did --- but. Didn't happen. Now he's mad.

Trump said from the very beginning that he was only going to pick from the list compiled by the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation.

Judge Nap was not on either of those list.

Trump said from the very beginning that he was only going to pick from the list compiled by the Federalist Society and the Heritage Foundation.

Judge Nap was not on either of those list.

True! Good point. Makes sense Judge Nap had to go ask him, then. Nothing really wrong with that, but it didn't happen for him.

Patriotism is being loyal to country not any one man which would include the President.

Job security is being loyal to the man who hired you. Or plan to spend more time with your family.

Seems reasonable to me. Trump's the prez: he gets to say what's what. His people don't like that, they can go pound sand.

Patriotism is being loyal to country not any one man which would include the President.

Job security is being loyal to the man who hired you. Or plan to spend more time with your family.

Seems reasonable to me. Trump's the prez: he gets to say what's what. His people don't like that, they can go pound sand.

See there is the little problem with the oath of office that every Fed employee takes...it does not mention being loyal to the president...just the Constitution.

How stinking dare him go against the great and mighty Trump.

This man does not worship Trump...you must attack him with every ounce of energy in your body! Do not let this stand...do not stop till all the heretics have been brought into the flock.

You missed the #nevertrump reference, I see. The judge was never for Trump for him to go against him. I simply thought he had a certain degree of integrity.

And he still does...that you disagree with him says nothing about his integrity...but this thread does speak to yours.

That his reading of the Constitution follows the Democrats and not the meaning of simple English says much.

See there is the little problem with the oath of office that every Fed employee takes...it does not mention being loyal to the president...just the Constitution.

I so agree, and that's why I want you to march right into your boss' office and tell him, frankly and completely, exactly where and why he is wrong about all that stuff he's wrong about.

Let us know how that works for you.

Who are "his people"?

I so agree, and that's why I want you to march right into your boss' office and tell him, frankly and completely, exactly where and why he is wrong about all that stuff he's wrong about.

Let us know how that works for you.

Well, I am not a Fed Employee so I am not bound by that oath of office. But when I was still in the Marines I refused orders from time to time that I felt were unlawful. Most of the time I was correct a couple of time I get in trouble for it.

As for my current boss, I actually do that a fair amount. He hate yes men and wants to hear our views. It also helps that we are roughly the same age in an industry dominated by millennials, he tends to take my views with a bit more credence since I have more life experiences than most who work for him.

You're mixing up loyalty and patriotism.

His #nevertrump stance notwithstanding, I rather thought this guy was at least honest and somewhat knowledgeable in his chosen field.

I do make mistakes occasionally. This man will likely follow Shep to MSNBC.

Democrats have a new impeachment hero: Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano

That arrogant shithead thinks the courts are the be all, end all and the last word and that's exactly why our courts need a good tuning up and toning down teses days. They've begun to run amok.

Forum List

Back