A Disappointing Boy

How stinking dare him go against the great and mighty Trump.

This man does not worship Trump...you must attack him with every ounce of energy in your body! Do not let this stand...do not stop till all the heretics have been brought into the flock.

This man does not worship Trump...you must attack him with every ounce of energy in your body! Do not let this stand...do not stop till all the heretics have been brought into the flock.

You missed the #nevertrump reference, I see. The judge was never for Trump for him to go against him. I simply thought he had a certain degree of integrity.

You missed the #nevertrump reference, I see. The judge was never for Trump for him to go against him. I simply thought he had a certain degree of integrity.

And he still does...that you disagree with him says nothing about his integrity...but this thread does speak to yours.

Nap is pissed that Trump turned him down for a SCOTUS seat. Ever since then he's been a nevertrumper.

That qu33r was probably rim jobbing homosexual Shep last night. Do yer homework!

Trumpers hate real news. Anyone that dares to infringe by speaking truth to power is in their alternate reality of fake news and lies a traitor.

This is just further proof that this Trumpian age is one of post-truth. A post-truth era that is pushed by Trump and enabled by his supporters.

That qu33r was probably rim jobbing homosexual Shep last night. Do yer homework!

There are forums just for people like you to express their homosexual fantasies...this is not one of them.

We here really do not care about your sexual preference.

Ever since Trump didn’t give him a job he was looked at for, he turned.

His #nevertrump stance notwithstanding, I rather thought this guy was at least honest and somewhat knowledgeable in his chosen field.

I do make mistakes occasionally. This man will likely follow Shep to MSNBC.

Here's another turncoat on Fox: Fox Business' Charlie Gasparino, a singularly obnoxious anti-Trumper who literally quarreled on-air with other Fox presenters during Election Year. He's vicious and I won't watch him -- he's got this me-first attitude that is very tense with Liz Claman. She tries to pass it off as flirtation, but wow, noooooooo --- she hates him, IMO.

The interesting thing about Charlie Gasparino is that they have plunked him down in Fox Business and won't let him talk about Trump AT ALL.

Good save. All these networks lose so many men to gross sexual harassment accusations that I bet he's a prime candidate for that, and Fox needs to save as many personnel as they can --- it looks bad. And they need the coverage, 24/7.

Last edited:

Supreme Court...….I remember that rumor. I wonder if you could be right.
It was really obvious. He was so giddy (yes, giddy) and pro Trump on Fox News while he was being considered. The hosts would even bring it up to him, the fact he was being considered. Almost immediately after he didn’t get it, he turned.
Napolitano told friends he was on Trump's Supreme Court shortlist
People Are Saying Judge Napolitano Was On SCOTUS List

He was never given any serious consideration for the Supreme Court

Can't agree: Trump gets a lot of his staff from TV personalities. And he often gets quite good value from them. Not all--Bolton had too hot a temper, for instance. Kudlow, economics adviser, has been wonderful, though.

I agree with Depotoo -- Napolitano WAS "giddy," I saw him. He thought he had a real chance, and I think he did --- but. Didn't happen. Now he's mad.

Trump himself tweeted that Napolitano met with him and asked to be nominated to the Supreme Court. Trump turned him down and soon after, Napolitano turned on him.

Forum List

Back