A Degree From This South Dakota Technical College All But Guarantees You A Job…

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
SD-Tech-300x150.jpg

Makes a whole lot of sense to me. And it costs a whole lot less than those four year academic diploma mills.

The energy technology and operation programs -- training students to build and run equipment at energy plants -- and the robotics programs are currently the most successful at Lake Area Tech when it comes to placing students. On average, their starting salaries are already a little higher than South Dakota's $50,000 median income.

Read more @ A degree from this college all but guarantees you a job

SD-Tech-300x150.jpg

Makes a whole lot of sense to me. And it costs a whole lot less than those four year academic diploma mills.

The energy technology and operation programs -- training students to build and run equipment at energy plants -- and the robotics programs are currently the most successful at Lake Area Tech when it comes to placing students. On average, their starting salaries are already a little higher than South Dakota's $50,000 median income.

I could get behind helping students in programs like this in some way but this garbage of going to school for four years or more on some nonsense like women's studies or something like that isn't going to fly.

SD-Tech-300x150.jpg

I could get behind helping students in programs like this in some way but this garbage of going to school for four years or more on some nonsense like women's studies or something like that isn't going to fly.

According to the story, there are a number of corporations and companies helping with these schools. That's one of the things making it so successful - learn from those doing and not those spouting off theories.

SD-Tech-300x150.jpg

According to the story, there are a number of corporations and companies helping with these schools. That's one of the things making it so successful - learn from those doing and not those spouting off theories.

It makes sense for corporations to contribute, they'll hire the grads

Forum List

Back