A couple of movies became available for streaming

If you've seen them, which did you prefer?

• Red Notice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shang Chi and the Ten Rings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
the other day.

If you watched them, which did you like best?

the other day.

If you watched them, which did you like best?
I saw Red Notice.....it wasn't horrible.....but it was your typical formulaic action flick.
A cop trying to chase down a slippery thief who tells jokes....and they end up working together. Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot plays the worlds most wanted thief....and not very well. Personally I think she made a mistake taking this job....but I think she's trying to explore her range.....but I don't like the idea of Wonder Woman being a back-stabbing jewel thief. They're trying to find these three golden eggs. Mkay? I kept thinking that Gal Gadot must have been in Bizzaro world and come out doing everything the opposite of what she did as Wonder Woman. She looks exactly the same....but she's bad.

Ten Rings started off with all of that Kung Fu crap that we've seen in every other Kung Fu flick. No real skills involved....just alot of flying thru the air and CGI. I turned it off after 10 mins.

I watched a few minutes of Jungle Cruise.....but didn't get into it much. I'll go back and watch it later. It started out trying to look like a combination of Raiders Of The Lost Arc and The Mummy. The female lead was clumsy....slips and falls her way into where she's hanging from a fire-escape ladder that should have killed her in the first few minutes of the film but she survives.

Forum List

Back