A Confirmed Cokehead + Coke Found in White House = What? DUH! Big Mystery ROFLMAO

The latest I heard is the White House is setting up a staffer to take the fall. They have cameras over every square INCH of the White House they know damn well who it was. This administration continues to gaslight the American people and make a complete joke out of our "justice system".

BINGO.....

The Justice Department of course took finger prints to prove it wasn't Hunters, or even his dad's.....................................Crickets.

If democrats do not want Biden then they will vote for the other guy or stay home. They will not storm the capitol building as history has shown that it does not work well and ends with more than what you bargained for.
No but they'll riot for 8 months over some worthless junkie.

Democrats are world class hypocrites.

The media is outdoing itself this time with this low budget production with a story line that wouldn't make it past the intern in the hungriest Hollywood studio. There is supposed to be some sort of mystery here? Where's the tension in the script? Plot hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through: Did anyone just ask Hunter if that's his coke? End plot.
I sincerely hope you never serve on a jury...

Right. More than likely it was left by some far-right loon tourist wondering what would happen if he dropped it.
Well, it's equally likely, but neither the OP's scenatio nor this one have a shred of evidence to support them.

That conservatives have formed a lynch mob based on zero evidence is a terrible look.

No but they'll riot for 8 months over some worthless junkie.

Democrats are world class hypocrites.
Yes and Republicans will storm the capitol building like how is this a good ideal. How many laws were broken by the law and order group.

Oh but Trump told us too.

Yeah but is Trump sitting in jail with you.

Here's my theory: the cocaine was pharmaceutical grade and dropped off but the Dr. Feelgood who jabs Plugs with the drugs that make him semi-lucid for 15 minutes at a time.

1d30e8e6426a335cac3b73a3b252b818.png

The media is outdoing itself this time with this low budget production with a story line that wouldn't make it past the intern in the hungriest Hollywood studio. There is supposed to be some sort of mystery here? Where's the tension in the script? Plot hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through: Did anyone just ask Hunter if that's his coke? End plot.
I think it belonged to a trusted White House staffer.

they just start hundreds of riots all over the place instead
If only they had the president to inspire them and do his bidding then they can riot in the a building that is suppose to inspire democracy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back