A Confirmed Cokehead + Coke Found in White House = What? DUH! Big Mystery ROFLMAO

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The media is outdoing itself this time with this low budget production with a story line that wouldn't make it past the intern in the hungriest Hollywood studio. There is supposed to be some sort of mystery here? Where's the tension in the script? Plot hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through: Did anyone just ask Hunter if that's his coke? End plot.

The media is outdoing itself this time with this low budget production with a story line that wouldn't make it past the intern in the hungriest Hollywood studio. There is supposed to be some sort of mystery here? Where's the tension in the script? Plot hole big enough to drive a Mack truck through: Did anyone just ask Hunter if that's his coke? End plot.
Damn you mucks need some new material. That crap is losing, but you know all about that.

Even if the blow wasn't Hunter's or even Joe's, it's pretty obvious the kind of people they must be associating with. It's not even that I disapprove of people using it on their own time on their own....but this is the fucking White House. It's almost like shitting where you eat. Not exactly, but there's definitely a parallel there.

Last edited:
I think it's Joe's blow. Something is fueling his anger and hostility.
He's Irish.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!) :auiqs.jpg:

Honestly, I had an Irish landlord who would be exactly like that. Seemingly charming, wise and whimsical normally....but drunk he became a drooling, seething, ranting, condescending psycho.

It’s an insane deflection snd avoidance they are offering
A pyromaniac takes up residency in the WH so he can’t be investigated for any recent fires.
In a few days there is a fire inside the WH,

Where does any thinker on the planet look toward??

F0nLxBWacAUe1oE

Even if the blow wasn't Hunter's or even Joe's, it's pretty obvious the kind people they must be associating with. It's not even that I disapprove of people using it on their own time on their own....but this is the fucking White House. It's almost like shitting where you eat. Not exactly, but there's definitely a parallel there.
Right. More than likely it was left by some far-right loon tourist wondering what would happen if he dropped it.

Right. More than likely it was left by some far-right loon tourist wondering what would happen if he dropped it.
No, because the Bidens would never allow someone other than their own kind to get away with bringing it in. If someone can bring cocaine into the White House and just leave it lying around then someone can also bring in anthrax or some kind of nerve agent. Evidently the person that brought it in wasn't scrutinized and I'm sure if they were in any way considered conservative they would have been......considered an enemy and any opportunity would have been taken to cause trouble for the political enemy.

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back