A complaint about Obama's pick for the General who is gone now.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Gen. McChrystal is gone. He had to deal with an article 88. Shame shame, but I am curious if there is anyone out there who disagree's with the President's choice with Gen Petraeus.

Personally, I think the decision was brilliant on so many levels.

Comments?

Gen. McChrystal is gone. He had to deal with an article 88. Shame shame, but I am curious if there is anyone out there who disagree's with the President's choice with Gen Petraeus.

Comments?

WTF--General Petraeous--literally took down Iraq--but of course DID NOTvote for Obama--and Obama could have easily put Petraeous in charge of Afganistan.

But hell NO, Obama had to pick a general that actually voted for him--aka this moron President.

Last edited:

Comments?

WTF--General Petraeous--literally took down Iraq--but of course DID NOTvote for Obama--and Obama could have easily put Petraeous in charge of Afganistan.

But hell NO, Obama had to pick a general that actually voted for him--aka this moron President.

Soooooooo no matter what, Obama is wrong...Gotcha. Honestly, I dont remember too many of you righty's screaming for Petraeous to run afhanistan when good ol big mouth was appointed.

Anyway, back on point, any comments on his pick NOW? Please try to answer without any kind of diversion or rerailment attempts please....

Last edited:
as i told your moroness yesterday....obama did make the right choice, however, he had no choice...there was only petraeus and no one else...

why you have to create numerous posts and threads about this is mind boggling....why don't you just write private love letters to obama in your spare time, don't torture us with your obamasession

Obama still sucks on Iraq and Afganistan, regardless of generals.

We are still frickiing fighting, killiing, and getting killed over there.

Was just supposed to be a six month tour in iraq... Hmm kinda like Gilligans Island?

I think we could use some of that money spent there back here on the homefront. Reduce the defecit if nothing else.

Last edited:
as i told your moroness yesterday....obama did make the right choice, however, he had no choice...there was only petraeus and no one else...

why you have to create numerous posts and threads about this is mind boggling....why don't you just write private love letters to obama in your spare time, don't torture us with your obamasession

Hmmmm. Thank you for that insightful post. Can you link us to where you read Patraus was the only choice?

A LINK WOULD BE COOL. Thank you in advance. I would love to have learned something from you. That would be wonderful!

AGAIN, A LINK TO HIM BEING THE ONLY CHOICE PLEASE.....

Last edited:
Obama still sucks on Iraq and Afganistan, regardless of generals.

We are still frickiing fighting, killiing, and getting killed over there.

Was just supposed to be a six month tour in iraq... Hmm kinda like Gilligans Island?

I think we could use some of that money spent there back here on the homefront. Reduce the defecit if nothing else.

I agree...time to start getting the hell out.

We are approaching 10 years in Afghanistan and they are still no closer to a stable government. Sooner or later you have to cut your losses and let the chips fall where they may.

If we can't stabilize the situation in ten years, what makes us think we can do it in 20 or 30?

Hmmmm. Thank you for that insightful post. Can you link us to where you read Patraus was the only choice?

A LINK WOULD BE COOL. Thank you in advance. I would love to have learned something from you. That would be wonderful!

AGAIN, A LINK TO HIM BEING THE ONLY CHOICE PLEASE.....

Yurt, still waiting for that link. NO diversions, no dereailments, no nothing, just that link please.

Thanks and god bless.

you're fucking stupid zona...i don't live on this board, so get your panties out of bunch if you don't immediately get a reply (20 minutes...loser)

i don't need a LINK...if you honestly think obama had any other truly viable choice you are bigger idiot than i thought....there isn't a single person high up in the ranks or in afghanistan that has suggested anyone else

in reality, IMO, there is no other choice....but i know you can't think for yourself and require others to tell you waht to think apparently can't accept the fact that someone formed an opinion without a "link"

you're fucking stupid zona...i don't live on this board, so get your panties out of bunch if you don't immediately get a reply (20 minutes...loser)

i don't need a LINK...if you honestly think obama had any other truly viable choice you are bigger idiot than i thought....there isn't a single person high up in the ranks or in afghanistan that has suggested anyone else

in reality, IMO, there is no other choice....but i know you can't think for yourself and require others to tell you waht to think apparently can't accept the fact that someone formed an opinion without a "link"

You said for a fact, A FACT...that he had no other choice. A link please or stop saying he could only choose him.

You never before now used the caveat "IMO" before now. Please stop being full of shit and provide links when you state things as facts.

Thanks and god bless.

You said for a fact, A FACT...that he had no other choice. A link please or stop saying he could only choose him.

You never before now used the caveat "IMO" before now. Please stop being full of shit and provide links when you state things as facts.

Thanks and god bless.

link to where i said it was a fact... i do not recall saying it was fact, it has always been my opinion

and why is it you can't provide one alternative

Thanks and god bless.

link to where i said it was a fact... i do not recall saying it was fact, it has always been my opinion

See above...did you mention anything about "IMO"? If not, you are a fucking liar.

OH and god bless. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Thanks and god bless.

See above...did you mention anything about "IMO"? If not, you are a fucking liar.

lmao....you just outright lied and can't admit it...

you said i claimed it was FACT

You said for a fact, A FACT

i never said for a fact, you were so positive you repeated it and put it all in caps....

now apologize for your lie zona

i never said for a fact, you were so positive you repeated it and put it all in caps....

You never, ever said IMO...not once...not one time, get where I am going with this. Unless you said it and i missed it. If did, I am sorry, but after I accused you of saying you said it as a fact, you mention IMO for the first time. Funny Huh...lol.

You said he had not choice...see above. Fucking liar
"he had no choice...there was only petraeus and no one else..."...again, if you said ...during this post, IMO, I am sorry. If not suck it up, this is stating a fact. If its not, exlain it to me. :)

OH and god bless.

Last edited:

You never, ever said IMO...not once...not one time, get where I am going with this. Unless you said it and i missed it. If did, I am sorry, but after I accused you of saying you said it as a fact, you mention IMO for the first time. Funny Huh...lol.

You said he had not choice...see above. Fucking liar
"he had no choice...there was only petraeus and no one else..."...again, if you said ...during this post, IMO, I am sorry. If not suck it up, this is stating a fact. If its not, exlain it to me. :)

OH and god bless.

you are a pathetic liar zona....you did not accuse me of saying fact until AFTER i said IMO....that is when you went ape shit accusing me of claiming it was a fact....

i never said it was a fact, ever...it is not a requirement that someone say IMO every single time they make an opinion, such is your dishonesty though....you don't say it everytime, yet you're suggesting that unless someone says IMO they are claiming a fact....you are seriously retarded

FACT: you claimed i said the word fact, you repeated it twice, you said i said "for a fact, A FACT"

TRUTH: i never said it was a fact

and i notice you still can't provide one single alternative obama had

be honest and apologize zona....you can do it

Comments?

Question actually, when was Gen McChrystal charged with anything?

Comments?

I don't see anything brilliant about his decision...lol. I feel there are no winners in that scenario and I can see both sides.They had bad blood. Too bad for all. A sad day but I hope McCrystal writes a book and FAST....

Comments?

I will refrain from using the "b" word simply because it was obviously the trigger word that was passed around to all the media yesterday... have you heard the montage? It was odd...they all used the word "brilliant".

But I must say that it was a strong move...and most likely, the top of a very short list of names of people qualified to take the position.

Now all BO has to do is contend with the General's staunch position against pulling out in 2011...

and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on...

Forum List

Back