A Capitol riot defendant who threatened to hang Nancy Pelosi said she didn't need an attorney because she was divinely immune from the court's laws

People don't think.

Had that January 6th insurrectionist managed to hang Nancy Pelosi, the democrats would have just voted another democrat to be speaker of the house.

Trump said yesterday that January 6th was a very loving crowd.

I have no idea who said what, or what they were carrying. Some did, some didn't. Some where just there, some were there for other motives, and did other things. I am not sure how clear I can be about that for you.

Not everyone is the same...in fact the vast majority were simply trepassing.

You can keep beating this dead horse, but the Govt has investigated, and indicted, and got results...I am sorry that it doesn't match the propaganda you have been feed
More excuse making for FAILED insurrectionists.

I can't believe yahoo news is making a big deal out of this. The lady is wacky and probably took a little too much acid as a kid but that was no threat. I've heard worse from Pelosi and Watters.

I can't believe yahoo news is making a big deal out of this. The lady is wacky and probably took a little too much acid as a kid but that was no threat. I've heard worse from Pelosi and Watters.
That's a good point, it's a way to deflect. I heard much worse from Mad Max Waters, and she is suppose to be a sane person...well sane Dem

The irony is the january 6th insurrectionists wanted to hang Mike Pence in order to stop the vote counting.

What they didn't realize is had they done so, the role of counting the EC ballots, which constitutionally goes to the president of the senate (the VP), would devolve to the president pro-tempore, who was democrat Patrick Leahy.
Yet another example of rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

nah, not for simply trepassing. Likely just fine them.

The reality though, as we have seen..had they been firebombing the Capitol....and under the blanket of BLM, they would have all been called peaceful protestors
The only thing more reprehensible than the Trump-incited attack on America's democracy is conservatives trying to justify or excuse the attack.

Bauer perfectly encapsulates the beliefs of the average Trumper as well as their mental fitness. Unfortunately, many Trumpers do believe the garbage they dish out regarding the fraudster Trump being divinely ordained or they being “sovereign individuals.”

She will soon have plenty of time to think about her conduct while sitting in her jail cell.
She's a business owner, not a lazy welfare queen like you?

Let's see what did this evel Trumpster do----her crime is what? Having a job, entering the Rotunda, not supporting Bidens 4th reich, (pelosis cops let a bunch of protestors in before murdering one) and said that she would like to see Pelosi hanged? Now who wouldn't want that?

Oh and fyi, my favorite protestor is currently this woman---because her crime was going into Pelosi's office and drinking her Beer....and Pelosi claims that she isn't an alcoholic and thusly Not a threat to national security. I would love to be at the trial for this woman as she talks about Pelosis beer stash...oh and fyi, she is also a small business owner. Seems all the trumpster protestors are higher up on the totem pole than you.

One has to wonder just how many of Trump's faithful are flat out crazy??

Business Insider
A Capitol riot defendant who threatened to hang Nancy Pelosi said she didn't need an attorney because she was divinely immune from the court's laws
Erin Snodgrass
Mon, July 12, 2021, 8:38 PM·3 min read
In this article:

Nancy Pelosi
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

Screenshots of Pauline Bauer in the Capitol Rotunda on January 6.
Pauline Bauer in the Capitol Rotunda on January 6. The Department of Justice.
An accused Capitol rioter said she doesn't need a lawyer because she is a "self-governed individual."

Prosecutors say Pauline Bauer said she wanted to hang Nancy Pelosi while inside the Capitol on January 6.

Now, Bauer is claiming to have special legal privileges.

See more stories on Insider's business page.

A Pennsylvania pizzeria owner arrested and charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol attack, demanded the removal of "any and all" defense attorneys on her behalf, arguing that she is a divine entity immune from the court's laws.

Prosecutors say Pauline Bauer, was among the hundreds of pro-Trump protesters who broke into the US Capitol on January 6 in an attempt to halt the certification of Joe Biden's presidency. Bauer attempted to organize mass transportation to bus people to DC for the Trump rally that preceded the attack, and once inside the building, she told police she wanted to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, court documents say.

"Bring Nancy Pelosi out here right now," Bauer can be heard saying on body-worn camera footage from inside the Capitol rotunda, according to prosecutors. "We want to hang that f---ing b----."

Now, in a series of bizarre court filings made late last month, Bauer is insisting on representing herself and is claiming to have special legal privileges as a "self-governed individual."

A court-appointed lawyer for Bauer did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

In a Zoom court appearance on June 11, Bauer told the judge she was attending "by special divine appearance," according to The Daily Beast.

"I do not stand under the law," Bauer said, according to the outlet. "Under Genesis 1, God gave man dominion over law."

CONTINUED
Another loony on the Right.

She's a business owner, not a lazy welfare queen like you?

Let's see what did this evel Trumpster do----her crime is what? Having a job, entering the Rotunda, not supporting Bidens 4th reich, (pelosis cops let a bunch of protestors in before murdering one) and said that she would like to see Pelosi hanged? Now who wouldn't want that?

Oh and fyi, my favorite protestor is currently this woman---because her crime was going into Pelosi's office and drinking her Beer....and Pelosi claims that she isn't an alcoholic and thusly Not a threat to national security. I would love to be at the trial for this woman as she talks about Pelosis beer stash...oh and fyi, she is also a small business owner. Seems all the trumpster protestors are higher up on the totem pole than you.

I would be very very very worried ever thinking of eating her pizza....if she feels she has the divine right to pick and choose what laws she follows, who knows what health and/or safety laws she's following....................or not.

Hey man, I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation as I see it.

I have had many friends and acquaintances that have felt deep visceral anger toward the establishment, and don't really give a shit about the history of the nation, or it's founders as taught by "the man." These protesters? They still had a deep and abiding awe and respect for that history. . .

The agent provocateurs at that incident acted one way, but the protesters? They clearly respected the history and legacy of the place they were at. . .

iu

Minority out-groups have their own narratives. . . and a much deeper anger that goes far beyond just a sense of being treated unfairly in one stupid election, especially when mob mentality take over.

Maybe you aren't actually a brother, I would think you would know this. :rolleyes:

Look at those white boyz? Do they look like they are there hopped up, aggressive, ready to "kill," and "terrorize," and right the wrongs of centuries of oppression to you? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

932ad4c68c1cc22c57aae2ff4b2dda2e.png
1633732952939.png
1633732968199.png
1633732991073.png
1633733027783.png

I would be very very very worried ever thinking of eating her pizza....if she feels she has the divine right to pick and choose what laws she follows, who knows what health and/or safety laws she's following....................or not.
OUr government is corrupt and out of control--------why follow their laws when their laws aren't applied to people equally...most of congress thinks that they are above the law as they sell out the country and use both the fbi and irs to harass political opponents. She ain't the only one that thinks our laws are fubar at this point.

OUr government is corrupt and out of control--------why follow their laws when their laws aren't applied to people equally...most of congress thinks that they are above the law as they sell out the country and use both the fbi and irs to harass political opponents. She ain't the only one that thinks our laws are fubar at this point.
Again.....who's to say she, in her insanity, hasn't decided to not follow health and safety requirements at her pizzaria.

Again.....who's to say she, in her insanity, hasn't decided to not follow health and safety requirements at her pizzaria.
Apparently, you haven't heard former and current fast food employees explain why they refuse to eat at fast food places following working at one.....

Forum List

Back