A black woman to give the US its first English royal.....LOLOLLove it!!

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting Their First Child
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced there’s a royal baby on the way!

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.
I didn't know she was black. Or if I did I forgot.
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.
I agree. But I really do think the DNA test should be of Donald's choosing. A million dollars is a lot of money. In politics, I think we can say, folks just can't be trusted these days.

Royalty has often taken black slaves as lovers.
Oh, so now she's a black slave....LOLOLOLOL...you white mf's love to hate on niggas...LOLOLOLOLOLO
a slave living in a billion dollar world..EAT YOUR FUCKIN HEARTS OUT!!

She's lucky she doesn't look black.
Your type would full on attack her existence, true. But you’re just a little roach she wouln’t have to pay attention to.
Not true. I didn't know she was part black. She looks good, not as dark as our negro past president.
Sweet heart, black women...and her mother is black can spit out the darkest black baby you'll ever see and the whitest white baby you'll know...that's why black women are the only women in the world, who's DNA and womb can do this. WE ARE INDEED THE QUEENS OF THE EARTH.

"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.
Being a billionaire, a million shouldn't mean that much to him. He can use it as a tax right off.
Oh, so your the one guy that believes this con bitch is a billionaire....I was wondering who else besides TRump believes this shit....a billionaire who's afraid to cough up his tax returns....LOLOLOL
He's got more money than Davy Crockett.

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
upload_2018-10-15_15-41-29.jpeg

I'm sorry, I thought we stopped giving a flying rats ass about British royals in 1776?
Oh, so you must have been doing prison time back in the 80's and 90's when Charles and Diane were around...foot note, this country's obsession with Diana, is the reason she's dead today....just sayin

I'm sorry, I thought we stopped giving a flying rats ass about British royals in 1776?
Oh, so you must have been doing prison time back in the 80's and 90's when Charles and Diane were around...foot note, this country's obsession with Diana, is the reason she's dead today....just sayin
I though it was because of a car crash!

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Why would anyone eat their Heart out?

Being a billionaire, a million shouldn't mean that much to him. He can use it as a tax right off.
Oh, so your the one guy that believes this con bitch is a billionaire....I was wondering who else besides TRump believes this shit....a billionaire who's afraid to cough up his tax returns....LOLOLOL
your cognitive ability is a laugh. Please notice they said him not her.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
She isn’t black, moron. She’s biracial. Dumb fuck

I though it was because of a car crash!
There you go thinking again, didn't I warn you?

Sorry to the sex monkeys among the evangelicals in the United States, but the Duchess and Duke of Sussex actually, actually did the "thing" that you morons can't stand, and now they are going to have a baby. So cool. They did the "it" thing, you fucking morons. They didn't practice "abstinence education." So back to Alabama and STFU and find somebody to fuck roy moore.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
She isn’t black, moron. She’s biracial. Dumb fuck
Oh, so now she's biracial.....LOLOLO....first she was a black, then she's a slave now she's biracial.....next, I'm certain, yall gonna claim she's good looking white woman with a tan....:abgg2q.jpg: Listen, black women are the only women in the world, that can produce children of ever color known to man kind....bow to us baby, we's all dat

Sorry to the sex monkeys among the evangelicals in the United States, but the Duchess and Duke of Sussex actually, actually did the "thing" that you morons can't stand, and now they are going to have a baby. So cool. They did the "it" thing, you fucking morons. They didn't practice "abstinence education." So back to Alabama and STFU and find somebody to fuck roy moore.
Dayam......you's after my own heart!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back