A black woman to give the US its first English royal.....LOLOLLove it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting Their First Child
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced there’s a royal baby on the way!

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

A beautiful bi racial baby from a prince is on its way to making American history......white bitches eat your hearts out!!
DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.

You need a little new blood in that family or they'll all end up with webbed fingers and toes again.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
"bi racial" So black bitches can eat their hearts out just as much as the white bitches. Although most of the bitches probably don't give a rat's ass anyway... I know I don't.
I didn't know she was black. Or if I did I forgot.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

I didn't even know she is black.. Does harry know???

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Why is RACE so important to you? Isn't that by definition, Racist? Why does it matter?

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg
Maybe she should take a DNA test to see if she is 1/2014 Cherokee and related to Pocahontas

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

Stop. Trump needs to cough up the one mil, regardless of all the cover you folks are providing.
He showed up in court to prove his parents weren't orangutans with Bill Maher and to this day is still demanding his million dollars from that guy, so yes cough it up Trump, liz could use a little pocket change to run against your sorry ass in 2020

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

Being a billionaire, a million shouldn't mean that much to him. He can use it as a tax right off.

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

I am going to go back to school and write down that I am black..

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

He showed up in court to prove his parents weren't orangutans with Bill Maher and to this day is still demanding his million dollars from that guy, so yes cough it up Trump, liz could use a little pocket change to run against your sorry ass in 2020

^^^^

Related to a banana

875806_R.jpg

Every human shares 99 percent of his or her DNA with every other person. Furthermore, human DNAis very similar to that of other species. We share most of our genes, which make up DNA, with fellow primates such as chimpanzees and with other mammals such as mice. We even have genes in common with thebanana plant!May 12, 2011
Find the DNA in a Banana - Scientific American

DpiHW41WkAAZC7O.jpg

Being a billionaire, a million shouldn't mean that much to him. He can use it as a tax right off.
Oh, so your the one guy that believes this con bitch is a billionaire....I was wondering who else besides TRump believes this shit....a billionaire who's afraid to cough up his tax returns....LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back