A Black South African On Apartheid

Funny, all the arguments I hear for the Zionist Entity were the same arguments I heard back in the 1980's defending Apartheid.

Stop Me if you've heard these before.

"Oh, blacks run all the other countries in Africa, and most of them aren't democracies."
"The South Africans are allowing homelands for black people".
"We need South Africa for strategic reasons, the ANC are communists!".

Flash forward.

"Oh, Muslims run all the other countries in the Middle East, and most of them aren't democracies"
"The Israelis are allowing homelands for the Palestinians"
"We need Israel for strategic reasons, and the PLO/Hamas are Jihadists".

I have read that some African people from the sub-Saharan region currently live in Israel.

Israel has offered them generous financial compensation to leave.

Most have declined the offer.

Israel has also offered to find them a receptive host in Europe.

I do not know how many have accepted.

I do know that probably the vast majority of Israelis support the government's efforts.

I believe that Israel has a perfect right to choose who should and who should not live in Israel.

I have read that some African people from the sub-Saharan region currently live in Israel.

I do know that probably the vast majority of Israelis support the government's efforts.

I believe that Israel has a perfect right to choose who should and who should not live in Israel.
This guy is a member of the S Africa parliament. He lives in S. Africa, not Israel.

Yes. The problem is that Black Jews from Africa practice a very strange form of Judaism and most Jews don't like it.

Funny, all the arguments I hear for the Zionist Entity were the same arguments I heard back in the 1980's defending Apartheid.

Stop Me if you've heard these before.

"Oh, blacks run all the other countries in Africa, and most of them aren't democracies."
"The South Africans are allowing homelands for black people".
"We need South Africa for strategic reasons, the ANC are communists!".

Flash forward.

"Oh, Muslims run all the other countries in the Middle East, and most of them aren't democracies"
"The Israelis are allowing homelands for the Palestinians"
"We need Israel for strategic reasons, and the PLO/Hamas are Jihadists".

Sounds about right to me.

What’s the problem with it?

It’s just nationalism. The idea that a group of people should preserve their culture based on ethnic, language, and religious similarities by forming a nation of laws based on those shared ideas. It’s how all nations are formed. Italy should be for Italians, Japan for the Japanese, Ethiopia for the Ethiopians, etc.

“Zionism” is just a fancy word for nationalism for Jews. Sounds more palatable I guess since “nationalism” became a bad word. Is there something wrong with Jews having their own nation to help preserve their culture? I find it odd people would be against this idea.

Modern South Africa was founded by the British Empire and was a land mostly not used by African negroid tribes. They built a great civilized society there for themselves. But of course the Marxists around the world pushed for full integration of the blacks because of the “multiculturalism is good” lie. Now SA has turned into a shit hole and whites are being hunted down and murdered all the time. Same thing will happen to America and eventually even Europe if we continue to allow rampant immigration from third world shit holes.

Modern South Africa was founded by the British Empire and was a land mostly not used by African negroid tribes. They built a great civilized society there for themselves. But of course the Marxists around the world pushed for full integration of the blacks because of the “multiculturalism is good” lie. Now SA has turned into a shit hole and whites are being hunted down and murdered all the time. Same thing will happen to America and eventually even Europe if we continue to allow rampant immigration from third world shit holes.

If White "Civilization" is all that great, then why do they need to oppress people of color to get there?

Forum List

Back