A 220-ton orange-colored excavator that gets coal in Alabama is named "Trump"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump saved the coal industry. he is rightly treated as a hero!

An Alabama Coal Mine That Credits Trump for Its Revival - The Atlantic

lead_720_405.jpg

22 employees, all soon to be out of work as they’ve staked their livelihood on a dying and obsolete indistry. I wonder how many jobs that big orange machine replaces.

22 employees, all soon to be out of work as they’ve staked their livelihood on a dying and obsolete indistry. I wonder how many jobs that big orange machine replaces.
Have you ever driven along the East/West rail lines in Nebraska or S. Dakota on the way to and from Wyoming? Mile long coal trains going east to factories and west to refill. Every 10 minutes 24/7.

Have you ever driven along the East/West rail lines in Nebraska or S. Dakota on the way to and from Wyoming? Mile long coal trains going east to factories and west to refill. Every 10 minutes 24/7.
Thank goodness, no I haven’t. Soon those coal trains won’t be a mile long anymore. If this were the 18th century, I’d say invest in U.S. coal. But it’s not the 18th century.

For a dying industry its doing okay.

Oh and naming that thing Trump?? Pretty nifty. LOL

Forum List

Back