9th Circuit Court overturned over 80% of the time on appeal. They are not a real court

Can you imagine the snowflake and ACLU outrage if there was a CRIMINAL COURT that had over 80% of their CONVICTIONS OVERTURNED?

The decision is 100% bogus. The State of Washington does not get to determine the foreign threats to America.

Maybe the State should fund their own defense.
It's as if liberals are rooting for another 911 so they can blame it on Trump in the media.

Every one of them claims this will help keep us safe at the same moment it makes us less safe.

Where did the 9/11 attackers come from?
Most of them were Saudi Citizens, but I don't know exactly which country they flew here from. It's irrelevant because the situation has changed since they arrived here in the US. A better question is where had they been and where did they train and plan the attack from.

So banning citizens based upon their country doesn't make a lot of sense. Is that what you're saying?

Can you imagine the snowflake and ACLU outrage if there was a CRIMINAL COURT that had over 80% of their CONVICTIONS OVERTURNED?

The decision is 100% bogus. The State of Washington does not get to determine the foreign threats to America.

moron,,,, typical trumpster L lying loon....

Rate of overturned decisions[edit]
From 1999 to 2008, of the 0.151% of Ninth Circuit Court rulings that were reviewed by the Supreme Court, 20% were affirmed, 19% were vacated, and 61% were reversed; the median reversal rate for all federal appellate courts was 68.29% for the same period.[7] Others argue the court's high percentage of reversals is illusory, resulting from the circuit hearing more cases than the other circuits. This results in the Supreme Court reviewing a smaller proportion of its cases, letting stand the vast majority of its cases.[8][9]

United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit - Wikipedia

the reversal rate is 61% AND THE MEEIAN REVERSAL RATE FOR ALL FEDERA APPEALS COURT IS 68.2%

this is why you uninformed, uneducated twits were able to vote for the orange sociopath.

oh....and hint: the supreme court does not take cases from district courts unless they are a) matters of national interest AND THERE IS A SPLIT BETWEEN CIRCUITS.

jeez you people are the stupidest people on the planet... you just keep saying whatever stupid idiocy comes to your underdeveloped brains EVEN WHEN THESE THINGS CAN BE EASILY CHECKED.

You don't accept the American Bar Association as a reliable source?

moron,,,, typical snowflake L lying loon....

Last edited:

moron,,,, typical trumpster pathetic lying loon....

Rate of overturned decisions[edit]
From 1999 to 2008, of the 0.151% of Ninth Circuit Court rulings that were reviewed by the Supreme Court, 20% were affirmed, 19% were vacated, and 61% were reversed; the median reversal rate for all federal appellate courts was 68.29% for the same period.[7] Others argue the court's high percentage of reversals is illusory, resulting from the circuit hearing more cases than the other circuits. This results in the Supreme Court reviewing a smaller proportion of its cases, letting stand the vast majority of its cases.[8][9]

United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit - Wikipedia

the reversal rate is 61% AND THE MEEIAN REVERSAL RATE FOR ALL FEDERA APPEALS COURT IS 68.2%

this is why you uninformed, uneducated twits were able to vote for the orange sociopath.

oh....and hint: the supreme court does not take cases from district courts unless they are a) matters of national interest AND THERE IS A SPLIT BETWEEN CIRCUITS.

jeez you people are the stupidest people on the planet... you just keep saying whatever stupid idiocy comes to your underdeveloped brains EVEN WHEN THESE THINGS CAN BE EASILY CHECKED.

The American BAR Association is fake news, we know...

http://www.americanbar.org/content/...azine/LandslideJan2010_Hofer.authcheckdam.pdf

Learn how the Supreme Court issues cert. in other words which cases they select to hear. Then take your talking point and think about it.

This ruling by the 9th Circuit Court will not be overturned, because the POTUS does not have the authority to limit immigration?

Why does Washington State get to decide Federal immigration policy. Can you cite the statute?
Judges decide on the facts in front of them. And this horribly drafted EO and the clownish defense put on by the government lawyer left the judges no choice. I could write a constitutional EO in an hour. Why aren't we just doing that and not whining and screeching about judges who were handed a stinking pile of monkey dirt and ruled that what they had in front of them is a stinking pile of monkey dirt. Fix the problem. Make us safer. Then move on.
Judges don't get to decide that, only Congress does.

Excluding the Ninth Circuit, the Supreme Court overturns 67% of cases.

http://www.americanbar.org/content/...azine/LandslideJan2010_Hofer.authcheckdam.pdf

That's not surprising. They only take cases that have serious constitutional concerns.

I'm not a lawyer, but it looks like this will get overturned as well.

Learn how the Supreme Court issues cert. in other words which cases they select to hear. Then take your talking point and think about it.

This ruling by the 9th Circuit Court will not be overturned, because the POTUS does not have the authority to limit immigration?

Why does Washington State get to decide Federal immigration policy. Can you cite the statute?
Judges decide on the facts in front of them. And this horribly drafted EO and the clownish defense put on by the government lawyer left the judges no choice. I could write a constitutional EO in an hour. Why aren't we just doing that and not whining and screeching about judges who were handed a stinking pile of monkey dirt and ruled that what they had in front of them is a stinking pile of monkey dirt. Fix the problem. Make us safer. Then move on.

Huh? Only Congress gets to decide the terms of executive orders? I like Steely Dan, but this pretzel logic is beyond me.

Huh? Only Congress gets to decide the terms of executive orders? I like Steely Dan, but this pretzel logic is beyond me.
Only Congress has the power to judge the actions of president when they are within his authority(impeachment, holding cabinet members in contempt of congress etc)

Even the idiots on the 9th circuit admitted that the Judicial branch is not one of the "political branches".

Only Congress has the power to judge the actions of president when they are within his authority(impeachment, holding cabinet members in contempt of congress etc)

Even the idiots on the 9th circuit admitted that the Judicial branch is not one of the "political branches".

You are talking about the constitutional doctrine of "political question." It wasn't an issue here. Read some cases. This problem with the EO could be fixed in a day. We could have an order in place in no time which kept us safer but all people want to do is complain and whine about legal doctrines that they really don't appear to understand.

So you objected to the courts ruling against some of Obama's EO's?

Can you refer us to your objections?

lol, only Congress can decide the constitutionality of Executive Orders?

Did you drop out in the 8th grade?

Well, when you block an EO that is 100% CONSTITUTIONAL, it's political.

Pretzel Logic is a good album by Steely Dan. While you're listening, read a copy of Marbury v. Madison.

I read the OP, and that is all that matters. The facts are accurate, the left can't say a thing.

They're just political HACKS not real judges!!

And that is why Trump won't appeal the 9th Circuit's decision to the Supreme Court? Because the decision was political?

And that is why Trump won't appeal the 9th Circuit's decision to the Supreme Court? Because the decision was political?

Honestly, I think the administration will simply redraft the EO with some real lawyers and will reissue. I think that will render the current controversy moot and the Supreme Court won't touch it. The less signs you see of the administration asking for cert, the more likely a reissue is. IMHO.

Forum List

Back