96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Delusion meets dissolution......

Trump is the eternal campaigner surrounding himself with moronic acolytes to boost his fragile ego because, YES,megalomaniacs are often scared of failure and reality.

Maybe ignorant lefties would spell it "no regerts" but what's the freaking point? After a hundred days the left still can't wrap their empty heads around the last election?
Meh! You Red State Trumpeteers voted for Agent Orange.....now you got him!!!! Trump is a failure and a clown!!! He's proving to be Mentally unfit for the office already. Trumps first 100 days is a failure and he and the GOP congress have proven THEY CAN'T GOVERN.

Exactly, every time I see him on television, I feel in a alternative universe. But hey it's the douche bag demcrats that lowered the bar so much..

They got what they deserved

Yet another right winger who claims...."who, me??/ Nah I never voted for the orange clown....must have been some other idiots..."

Soon, NO ONE but Ivanaka (not Melania, BTW) will claim that she voted for her perverted daddy.

Link.?
Shhhhhhhhhh......be quiet Trump is under investigation and he has Dementia!!!

Maybe ignorant lefties would spell it "no regerts" but what's the freaking point? After a hundred days the left still can't wrap their empty heads around the last election?

The right seems to have trouble grasping the last election. Elections are about being able to get your agenda enacted into law. Trump promised many great things. And after 100 days, all I can say is that Trump promised many great things.

Guess again.

The election, in this case in particular, was about making sure a specific agenda did not get enacted.

The right seems to have trouble grasping the last election. Elections are about being able to get your agenda enacted into law. Trump promised many great things. And after 100 days, all I can say is that Trump promised many great things.

Guess again.

The election, in this case in particular, was about making sure a specific agenda did not get enacted.

My eyes...

Dumb fuck..

The Leftist trolls are certainly hard at work posting their crap.
Hey let's hear you rationalize Trumps first 100 days!!!!! List his legislative Achievements!!!!

Again, I know this is difficult for you to understand, but LEGISLATIVE accomplishments depend upon CONGRESS!

He signs them as quickly as they reach his desk.
Trump is damaged goods!!!! And he has you know; "That Russian Problem!!!

Guess again.

My eyes...

Dumb fuck..

Yes their is a "Dumb Fuck occupying the WH!!!!

Guess again.

My eyes...

Dumb fuck..

Yet you voted him there..

An embarrassing moment in us history

Why?

Guess again.

My eyes...

Dumb fuck..

Fortunately it's not your "Dumb Fuck" (Hillary) occupying the White House.

Guess again.

Are you sure you want to make that admission? You're confirming the democratic claim that people didn't so much vote for Trump but against Hillary, which is why Trump got 3 million fewer votes, and his inauguration attended by less than half as many people.

And now they can't be disappointed by Trump not doing much in his first 100 days, because all they wanted from him was to keep Hillary from sitting in the big chair.

I've stated that from the start.

I finally decided to vote for Trump because of the SCOTUS. That was it.

Any thing else......gravy.l

Guess again.

And your point was ?

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
The issue is that people who support Trump get there media from pro-Trump news sources. In case you missed it he spent his entire campaign and even a lot of his energy so far as president to discredit any and all sources that show him in a negative light. If the only news they accept show him in a positive manner it actually makes a ton of sense that they remain in support of them...they have been given no information to make them think otherwise.

96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

compared to the alternative
of course.....

get

The issue is that people who support Trump get there media from pro-Trump news sources. In case you missed it he spent his entire campaign and even a lot of his energy so far as president to discredit any and all sources that show him in a negative light. If the only news they accept show him in a positive manner it actually makes a ton of sense that they remain in support of them...they have been given no information to make them think otherwise.

What you're then describing the Trump supporters boils down to a bunch of poorly informed and a border-line idiotic, bunch of "deplorables."

I'd tend to agree.

Which means you had NO trust in the already high majority of conservatives in the senate......instead, you went with a clown as POTUS and the ulcerating "gravy"that the moron will cause you....

Big deal. 100% of Trump voters are idiots.
you might be called an idiot too dog if you voted for hillary......just sayin.....
Why? Maybe she would have got something done in first 100 days
does not change what i said.....
He hasn't gotten shit done. You know what? I don't blame Trump supporters. He's better than any of the Republicans he beat. And maybe Democrats can work with Trump when we control the house and Senate. Republicans can't get anything passed. Makes us liberals very happy.

Trump has renegging on so many promises us liberals are relieved.

Can't believe Trump supporters will show up in 2018 if he keeps renegging. Reminds me of Obama 2010 midterms. Not good for liberals

Guess again.

Are you sure you want to make that admission? You're confirming the democratic claim that people didn't so much vote for Trump but against Hillary, which is why Trump got 3 million fewer votes, and his inauguration attended by less than half as many people.

And now they can't be disappointed by Trump not doing much in his first 100 days, because all they wanted from him was to keep Hillary from sitting in the big chair.

I've stated that from the start.

Any thing else......gravy.l

Forum List

Back