93% Of Democratic Senate Or Governor Candidates Are White

No shit Sherlock. Thanks for the remedial lesson but you're more in need of it that I. You wrote "That "amateur" was viewed as a better choice as president by a 2:1 margin" Electoral College voters don't "view" a candidate, they perform a duty. Voters "view" and assess a candidate.

This error here is all yours - you mislead people with your shoddy writing.

I regret you have such a limited understanding of our political process. Our president won by a 2:1 margin. It is a fact

For you to believe that overall popular vote has anything to do with electing a president shows you need to read up more when you post here.

May I suggest google?

Turds like you are always whining that Gore actually won the 2000 election because he got more of the popular vote. In typical libturd fashion, you change your argument depending whether it applies to a Democrat or a Republican

Ya ok,so tell me what have the Dems offerd,who has been in control for a better part of a decade? why haven't the Dems fixed all the problems,narrow minded partisain hacks like yourself are the problem,you do what you blame other for,just to cover your own tracks,its pathetic.

When you have a group that will vote as one sold block as shown in the last elections,thats not being diverse,if it wasnt for the white vote Obama would never have been elected,your dead dog just cant get up let alone hunt.

What the Dems have offered..

Jobs programs, jobs training, healthcare, affirmative action, minority small business set asides, safety net programs, educational assistance, child services,

What the Republicans have offered

Prisons

Then why are so many on welfare, in prisons, out of jobs, broken families, no education, etc since dems have offered up utopia?

I'm glad you asked

The reason is because capitalists abandoned our cities. Minorities flocked to the cities for well paying manufacturing jobs. When the jobs left, they were left behind with few options. The drug trade was all that was left
Democrats have tried to salvage our abandoned cities. Republicans told them to go fuck themselves.

The capitalists left because the Democrat looters drove them away. You just admitted that capitalists are what made the cities thrive. Democrats killed them.
It was greed that killed those cities not looters. Soak the city for what it is worth and move on

No shit Sherlock. Thanks for the remedial lesson but you're more in need of it that I. You wrote "That "amateur" was viewed as a better choice as president by a 2:1 margin" Electoral College voters don't "view" a candidate, they perform a duty. Voters "view" and assess a candidate.

This error here is all yours - you mislead people with your shoddy writing.

I regret you have such a limited understanding of our political process. Our president won by a 2:1 margin. It is a fact

For you to believe that overall popular vote has anything to do with electing a president shows you need to read up more when you post here.

May I suggest google?

Turds like you are always whining that Gore actually won the 2000 election because he got more of the popular vote. In typical libturd fashion, you change your argument depending whether it applies to a Democrat or a Republican
Try to keep up Fingerboy

They gripe that Gore won the election because he was cheated out of the electoral votes in Florida.

I am glad the democrats know who should lead our civilization. They really need to stop accusing republicans of doing otherwise...

Keep it white!
Fuck off, racist sack of shit.

Is the NBA racist for having 90% of their players being black?

Yes or no will suffice here.
Comparing physical ability and adeptness at a sport to the ability to think critically and legislate fairly? Do Democrats vote in NBA players? No, wealthy white men do. You don't get a yes or no answer for that.

Diversity in the 113th Congress

While 94 percent of the U.S. Senate is white, 19% of the House of Representatives is made up of minority groups. There are 28 Hispanics serving in the House— 25 Democrats and three Republicans. The Senate is made up of 1% African American, I % Asian, 2% Hispanic, 2% not Stated, and 94% White. The House is made up of 9% African American, 25% Asian, 1% Japanese American, 1% Asian American, 5% not stated, and 77% White.

Republicans have elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years

That is all you need to know

Electing someone just because of their ethnicity or color means nothing.

Electing only six non whites over a hundred years proves something

Republicans will not vote for a black

yes it does prove something.

It proves that in 100 years only six blacks were worth electing

you want to go again?

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

In over a hundred years, republicans have only found six blacks worth voting for

Maybe blacks should do something to change that.
Nah, why should they change to please a bunch of scared white people? The GOP is on its way to extinction because of views like yours. What were the numbers last election - 97% voted Democrat? :lol: good luck :bye1:

Ya ok,so tell me what have the Dems offerd,who has been in control for a better part of a decade? why haven't the Dems fixed all the problems,narrow minded partisain hacks like yourself are the problem,you do what you blame other for,just to cover your own tracks,its pathetic.

When you have a group that will vote as one sold block as shown in the last elections,thats not being diverse,if it wasnt for the white vote Obama would never have been elected,your dead dog just cant get up let alone hunt.

Jobs programs, jobs training, healthcare, affirmative action, minority small business set asides, safety net programs, educational assistance, child services,

Prisons

Then why are so many on welfare, in prisons, out of jobs, broken families, no education, etc since dems have offered up utopia?

I'm glad you asked

The reason is because capitalists abandoned our cities. Minorities flocked to the cities for well paying manufacturing jobs. When the jobs left, they were left behind with few options. The drug trade was all that was left
Democrats have tried to salvage our abandoned cities. Republicans told them to go fuck themselves.

What a sob story that is not even remotely true. There's enough bullshit in that tale to provide enough fertilizer for crops to feed a city the side of chicago for twenty years.

Prisons

I'm glad you asked

Show me the inner city job numbers then

Lets see all those unfilled manufacturing jobs that conservatives always assume are there

What a sob story that is not even remotely true. There's enough bullshit in that tale to provide enough fertilizer for crops to feed a city the side of chicago for twenty years.

Forum List

Back