911truth movement manipulates the mentally ill!

Of course this means that psychologists and psychiatrists that can't understand Newtonian physics are insane.

We have people claiming to know physics that can't figure out that Bazant is getting Newton's 3rd law wrong.

So this physics problem reveals a psychological problem alright.

Most people will think what AUTHORITY tells them to, no matter how STUPID it is.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_JfCWYnTQ[/ame]

Conformity is Sanity. But then 75% of the population scores below 111 on the so called intelligence tests that psychologists use.

psik

Of course this means that psychologists and psychiatrists that can't understand Newtonian physics are insane.

We have people claiming to know physics that can't figure out that Bazant is getting Newton's 3rd law wrong.

Most people will think what AUTHORITY tells them to, no matter how STUPID it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_JfCWYnTQ

Conformity is Sanity. But then 75% of the population scores below 111 on the so called intelligence tests that psychologists use.

psik

A great example! Kudos to sickhacker for posting such a fine example of Schizoaffective disorder, depersonalization disorder, attention deficit disorder and general paranoia all i n one post!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

psik

A great example! Kudos to sickhacker for posting such a fine example of Schizoaffective disorder, depersonalization disorder, attention deficit disorder and general paranoia all i n one post!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Psychology is so much more precise than physics.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c[/ame]

Let's see you build a self supporting model that can be collapsed by its top 15%.

None of that house of cards garbage though.

Any idiot can talk about psychology. Psychologists do it all of the time.

psik

Last edited:
But we know where to find him .. seen here recently emerging from his hidey-hole ..

Chrisinacave.jpg

.. though I suppose he could be climbing back in ... :lol:
OMG!, The back door to the Alkayduh bunker where the master plan to disable the worlds most sophisticated air defense systems was hatched? Hmm.... Remember they were cave scurrying terrorists that did 9-11 because they hate our freedoms!

psik

Bravo.well done.:clap2:

But we know where to find him .. seen here recently emerging from his hidey-hole ..

Chrisinacave.jpg

OMG!, The back door to the Alkayduh bunker where the master plan to disable the worlds most sophisticated air defense systems was hatched? Hmm.... Remember they were cave scurrying terrorists that did 9-11 because they hate our freedoms!

It always cracks me up that these Bush dupes are so much in denial,they will swaloow this tale hook,line and sinker.these cave dwelling masterminds were so incredibly intelligent,they were able to overtake our air defense systems and the most sophisticated military in the world.:lol::lol::lol:

"rolls on floor laughing"

I just want to take a moment here and thank 911insiderimjob, sickhacker, agent chri$$y and Mr. Jones for demonstrating the point I brought up in the OP. You guys have done a bang up job, just as if you were all really mentally ill and manipulated by the 911truth 'movement' .
Thank you all, I think we all get the point now.

Chrisinacave.jpg

It always cracks me up that these Bush dupes are so much in denial,they will swaloow this tale hook,line and sinker.these cave dwelling masterminds were so incredibly intelligent,they were able to overtake our air defense systems and the most sophisticated military in the world.:lol::lol::lol:

Everybody here knows you're a fucking moron. Just shut up, bitch. Your dog is embarassed.:lol::lol:

Everybody here knows you're a fucking moron. Just shut up, bitch. Your dog is embarassed.:lol::lol:

everybody knows ?...can you get anymore anymore weak and pathetic than that?

yeah, rimjob is weak and pathetic
but its nice to see you sticking up for him like he cheerleads for you all the time

You copy and paste (plus highlight) BETTER than 9/11 Inside Job. But that's about it.:lol::lol:

You copy and paste (plus highlight) BETTER than 9/11 Inside Job. But that's about it.:lol::lol:

copy@paste ..thats what you call suppling sources and links
No, uh, that's what YOU call supporting your side of the discussion.:lol::lol:

I thinking posting links to top level military vets has far more creditably than your shit ass unformed opinion and some childish smileys

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
copy@paste ..thats what you call suppling sources and links

I thinking posting links to top level military vets has far more creditably than your hit as unformed opinion and some childish smileys

Uh, okay, here is where I get trashed as a "disinformation agent" by the fringe element. I worked for the NSA in the Middle East, Greece and Italy in the early '70's. I seriously doubt much has changed since then since most of those "agents" are working for a pay check. You can post all of the links you want. Those so called "agents" that idiots on your side trash are nothing more than people making a living. NONE of them were planting rebar with C4 or trying to let the Jews take over the world. People like YOU need to look around you and see who is on YOUR side. 9/11 Inside Job and others of his ilk are fucking morons. You can question the government but they are not near as smart as some of you make them out to be.:lol::lol:

I thinking posting links to top level military vets has far more creditably than your hit as unformed opinion and some childish smileys

Uh, okay, here is where I get trashed as a "disinformation agent" by the fringe element. I worked for the NSA in the Middle East, Greece and Italy in the early '70's. I seriously doubt much has changed since then since most of those "agents" are working for a pay check. You can post all of the links you want. Those so called "agents" that idiots on your side trash are nothing more than people making a living. NONE of them were planting rebar with C4 or trying to let the Jews take over the world. People like YOU need to look around you and see who is on YOUR side. 9/11 Inside Job and others of his ilk are fucking morons. You can question the government but they are not near as smart as some of you make them out to be.:lol::lol:

I never fully realized you had such a troubled mind...

Forum List

Back