911truth movement manipulates the mentally ill!

Interesting point from;
Troll Management: Handling Conspiracy Theorists on a Forum raincoaster media

"There is a distinct correlation between failure (according to one’s own standards) and descent into a conspiracy-festooned paranoia, which is more likely in the male than in the female although I’m not sure whether that’s because males have higher expectations of success in this world (well, when you make 25% more money than the other gender, it’s only logical) or because of a biological factor. That’s why conspiracy theories are more prevalent among male groups while female groups display a whole other range of behaviors (and god, don’t get me started on those!)."

Interesting point from;
Troll Management: Handling Conspiracy Theorists on a Forum raincoaster media

"There is a distinct correlation between failure (according to one’s own standards) and descent into a conspiracy-festooned paranoia, which is more likely in the male than in the female although I’m not sure whether that’s because males have higher expectations of success in this world (well, when you make 25% more money than the other gender, it’s only logical) or because of a biological factor. That’s why conspiracy theories are more prevalent among male groups while female groups display a whole other range of behaviors (and god, don’t get me started on those!)."

Its no coincidence that racism and anti-semitism runs rampant throughout the twoofer community. Check out www.waronyou.com and look at their 9/11 board. You'd think that the average height of Jews is 11 foot tall and they have special powers.

Israel DOES spy on the USA, and we spy on them.

In fact, I actually know a little bit about that due to a family member of the ex-wife.(now known as the wicked witch of the east)

One of her cousins was deported from Phoenix, as he was getting off the plane, for being a spy. He used to visit us, so I talked to him a little about it. He went to Haifa to attend high school, and did his time in the army, and stayed in as a professional. He made no secrets about it.

Forum List

Back