911, Theories-NO FACTS!!!! Twoofer friendly!

Are you serious?

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now
BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
AE911Truth.org
www.Firefirghtersfor911truth.org
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Mike Gravel? Know this man?
9/11 Bombshell: Mike Gravel will introduce Multi-State Initiative to Investigate 9/11!!! - YouTube

Architects and Engineers? These guys BUILD and STUDY these buildings. 1,400 have signed a petition so far.
PRESS CONFERENCE EVENT - San Francisco 1/6 - AE911Truth.org - YouTube

Japanese Defense and Foreign Affairs?
Japanese Diet Learns 9/11 Truth - YouTube

Fox News coverage of BuildingWhat?
Fox News Geraldo Rivera Talks 9/11 Truth and WTC Building 7! - 11/13/2010 - YouTube

NIST being challenged and forced to change their findings by Architects and Engineers?
WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I) - YouTube

Family member at past 9/11 ceremony?
Manny Badillo at the 9/11/2010 Memorial Ceremony - YouTube

Newtonian Physics do not lie. These investigations of these buildings were a fraud. Stop playing games, take off the blinders, and take advantage of your human intellect.

bullshit-2.png
"Newtonian Physics do not lie. " And the response is "Bullshit"!!?? This is the intelligence level the OCT apologists like Dawgshit101 display, LOL..
Yeah the hell with Newtons laws, conservation of momentum, and credible skeptics. Critical thinking doesn't exist, in their world.
Bullshit-5.jpg

"Newtonian Physics do not lie. " And the response is "Bullshit"!!?? This is the intelligence level the OCT apologists like Dawgshit101 display, LOL..
Yeah the hell with Newtons laws, conservation of momentum, and credible skeptics. Critical thinking doesn't exist, in their world.

Kid daws cracks me up everytime.He always posts that bullshit sign since he knows he is defeated and cant refute the evidence or facts.:lol: He knows he has no argument and is defeated,so thats all he can ever come up with since he has no debating skills and never once took a science class in his life.:lol::lol::lol::lol: great argument and great rebuttal to physics links isnt it?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: His debating skills remind me an awful lot of divecunt.:lol:Maybe it is divecunt and he is just too embarrassed to come back and post under that user name since he showed off to the world what a dumbfuck troll he was who had no debating skills so he is posting under this new user name now.:lol: I doubt it though,divecunt had to leave cause he had a serious mental breakdown.
Bahaahahahahahahahahahah!

And now it's "shitting on the floor". Another idea he stole from a poster at AWE.

He still can't come up with an idea of his own.

btw kid daws,disinfo agent gomer pyle ollie and slackass loves you for being afraid of the truth and only seeing what you want to see so his handlers can pay him well for brainwashing kids like you afraid of the truth.

btw kid daws,disinfo agent gomer pyle ollie and slackass loves you for being afraid of the truth and only seeing what you want to see so his handlers can pay him well for brainwashing kids like you afraid of the truth.

Hey little guy, I see your still at it. At least ypu found the right thread. The first opeenly fact free thread on the board. Welcome.

Forum List

Back