90 Day Fiance' tv show

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Been binging this tv show and I cringe. So why watch it? Boredom, I guess. My question about this show is...are people this damn dumb to up and move to another country "for love"? Sure looks like it. Then, when they get there, they are shocked/dismayed/grossed out on the conditions on which they must live. Did they not study the shithole country their "true love" resides in? The cultures? Oh, he can have 4 wives? Oh, no running water? Oh, barbed wiring around the hovel the "true love" lives in a shanty that is called an apartment? Oh, I must become a muslim to marry? Oh, she or he is chatting up another catfish sucker while marrying you? STUPID. So the real question is...is the show a set up or are they really that damn dumb?

TV-helping-avoid-thinking.jpg

~S~

Been binging this tv show and I cringe. So why watch it? Boredom, I guess. My question about this show is...are people this damn dumb to up and move to another country "for love"? Sure looks like it. Then, when they get there, they are shocked/dismayed/grossed out on the conditions on which they must live. Did they not study the shithole country their "true love" resides in? The cultures? Oh, he can have 4 wives? Oh, no running water? Oh, barbed wiring around the hovel the "true love" lives in a shanty that is called an apartment? Oh, I must become a muslim to marry? Oh, she or he is chatting up another catfish sucker while marrying you? STUPID. So the real question is...is the show a set up or are they really that damn dumb?
it is staged. the people sign a non-disclosure agreement, an arbitration agreement, and a non-compete agreement. they agree not to talk about what goes on behind the scenes and they agree not to sue and they agree not to sign on with a competing reality show. by the way, those three agreements are also in employment contracts for regular jobs.

you are missing gino and jasmine..jasmine got her virginity back...with surgery but is using scaled butt plugs.....for practice

dont quit now...

Forum List

Back