9 Times Republicans Embarrassed the Dems in the Impeachment; Will They Continue?

What do you think the Dems will do in this so-called Impeachment inquiry?

• They will vote for the impeachment then oppose it in the Senate like the GOP did back in 1998

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

Then they will really know humiliation and pain like never before.

9 Times GOP Lawmakers Dunked on Schiff During Impeachment Hearing

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

They clung on to Trump's tweet yesterday as "witness tampering" (how pathetic) because they HAVE NOTHING ELSE. Nothing. And I'd bet dollars to donuts there is real panic now in any reasonable Dems' minds about going to the Senate. They have not made their case. They have NOTHING. And if this goes to the Senate, they Senate Republicans will be emboldened to open this wide.

The Dems can only lose now.

They lose if they retreat and they lose if they take this to the Senate. Nancy Pelosi saw this clearly but gave in. I'm going to deeply enjoy watching the realization unfold. The media will continue to bang the drum of "winning" of course, what else can they do, good propagandists they are? But they're already surrounded.

Couldn't happen to a "nicer" group of people. :)

THE DIPLOMAD 2.0: New Whine in an Old Battle.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

Is any foreign policy the President sets really ok, no matter what? Really?
Link
It was a made up example, that I'd love to know your answer to...

My point was just because any president has the power to negotiate with a foreign Leader, does NOT mean that ALL negotiations with a foreign leader are legitimate, are legal......

That is what he and maybe you, are missing.

The only problem with that is Biden NEVER committed a crime.
He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor
Trump is exposing how corrupt the Obama administration was. I know you don't like that.
By being corrupt himself? Is that how he is showing us? He points out Obama when he's caught breaking the law or cheating, and says LOOK LOOK Obama did it too? :lol::lol: What is he, 3 years old and Obama is his brother?
President Trump hasn't broken any laws. Schiff's sham makes the democrats look like bullies that bragged about beating up a woman with no arms and one leg.

The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

Then they will really know humiliation and pain like never before.

9 Times GOP Lawmakers Dunked on Schiff During Impeachment Hearing

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

They clung on to Trump's tweet yesterday as "witness tampering" (how pathetic) because they HAVE NOTHING ELSE. Nothing. And I'd bet dollars to donuts there is real panic now in any reasonable Dems' minds about going to the Senate. They have not made their case. They have NOTHING. And if this goes to the Senate, they Senate Republicans will be emboldened to open this wide.

The Dems can only lose now.

They lose if they retreat and they lose if they take this to the Senate. Nancy Pelosi saw this clearly but gave in. I'm going to deeply enjoy watching the realization unfold. The media will continue to bang the drum of "winning" of course, what else can they do, good propagandists they are? But they're already surrounded.

Couldn't happen to a "nicer" group of people. :)
Yes, Schiff witness tampered when he stop the impeachment process to read the tweet.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

Link

My point was just because any president has the power to negotiate with a foreign Leader, does NOT mean that ALL negotiations with a foreign leader are legitimate, are legal......

Your impeachment is a joke and it is backfiring live and in color

Are you enjoying that?

Link

ok whose policy was it to fire a prosecutor and you have 6 hours to do it or you don't get any money? Never mind it's the prosecutor who is investigating the company your VP's son works at.

Link

Your impeachment is a joke and it is backfiring live and in color

Are you enjoying that?
Democrats are their own worse enemy

Why can't he win fair and square? Why does he have to cheat?
Actually, Trump talked to the Ukrainians about an actual criminal investigation...

Unlike Hillary, who arranged to get a fake dossier from foreign individuals...
She did not arrange to get a fake dossier. It's amazing how well FAKE right wing Bull Crap, sinks in as fact, among you on the right wing.

Trump was doing NOTHING legal in asking and telling a foreign country to investigate his rival and his rival's son...and make an announcement so the American news would pick it up

BY LAW: It is the DOJ that does that with a foreign country, NOT THE PRESIDENT....

We as American citizens have rights ya know?

Big government, or the president in this case, can't just run around and ask presidents of other countries to investigate any American citizen or any American company... there are LAWS that govern those type of things, which have to be followed by our govt, so that our rights are not abused by them.

The President ABUSED his power doing such a thing... the DOJ was not involved... and THAT broke the law.... and it was cheating on Trump's part, so he could have a new person to yell LOCK HER UP about at his rallies and new person he demonize that is a democrat...

And he got his wish, even without the foreign Nation bringing to CNN that the Ukraine is opening an investigation in to the Bidens, as he was DEMANDING before they got their meeting at the white house or arms.

Actually, Trump talked to the Ukrainians about an actual criminal investigation...

She did not arrange to get a fake dossier. It's amazing how well FAKE right wing Bull Crap, sinks in as fact, among you on the right wing.

Trump was doing NOTHING legal in asking and telling a foreign country to investigate his rival and his rival's son...and make an announcement so the American news would pick it up

BY LAW: It is the DOJ that does that with a foreign country, NOT THE PRESIDENT....

Big government, or the president in this case, can't just run around and ask presidents of other countries to investigate any American citizen or any American company... there are LAWS that govern those type of things, which have to be followed by our govt, so that our rights are not abused by them.

The President ABUSED his power doing such a thing... the DOJ was not involved... and THAT broke the law.... and it was cheating on Trump's part, so he could have a new person to yell LOCK HER UP about at his rallies and new person he demonize that is a democrat...

And he got his wish, even without the foreign Nation bringing to CNN that the Ukraine is opening an investigation in to the Bidens, as he was DEMANDING before they got their meeting at the white house or arms.
Since it was disclosed last year that Steele’s dossier formed a central piece of evidence supporting the FISA warrant, Justice and FBI officials have been vague about exactly when they learned that Steele’s work was paid for by the law firm representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The only problem with that is Biden NEVER committed a crime.
He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
Trump is exposing how corrupt the Obama administration was. I know you don't like that.
By being corrupt himself? Is that how he is showing us? He points out Obama when he's caught breaking the law or cheating, and says LOOK LOOK Obama did it too? :lol::lol: What is he, 3 years old and Obama is his brother?
President Trump hasn't broken any laws. Schiff's sham makes the democrats look like bullies that bragged about beating up a woman with no arms and one leg.
My good Lord, you must live in a cave!!!! More like a bubble of fake news.

Since it was disclosed last year that Steele’s dossier formed a central piece of evidence supporting the FISA warrant, Justice and FBI officials have been vague about exactly when they learned that Steele’s work was paid for by the law firm representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
Hiring GPS to investigate a rival is not asking them to:

FAKE a dossier, as Obiwan said.

My good Lord, you must live in a cave!!!! More like a bubble of fake news.
You must live in a cave if you think otherwise Are you saying the impeachment is fake because watching it and listening to it is where I am getting my information from.
If President Trump was guilty Schiff would not be changing the rules as he needs to go through this impeachment process.

Hiring GPS to investigate a rival is not asking them to:

FAKE a dossier, as Obiwan said.
Using a fake dossier is illegal when using it to spy on the political opposition.

Three strikes and you're out:

Kavanaugh
Mueller
"Impeachment"

As I said, I now doubt the Dems will even vote to impeach. They don't want this going to the Senate because now, the Senate Republicans smelling blood in the water, they will open this wide. The House Dems will do a Total Loser Retreat now.

Man. 2020 is looking beautiful from here. :)

First you Democrats beg to investigate interference in the 2016 election and then when Trump does it, you guys wanna arrest the people investigating it lol

We already had an investigation... The Russians did it to help Trump. Why would we need another investigation that Trump's own intel people told him was an internet conspiracy theory?

This is the problem. Trump ignores his own experts and believes whatever shit massages his ego on Fox News and Hate Radio. Unlike Reagan and the Bushes, who found these useful tools, but didn't let them make policy.

hree strikes and you're out:

Kavanaugh
Mueller
"Impeachment"

As I said, I now doubt the Dems will even vote to impeach. They don't want this going to the Senate because now, the Senate Republicans smelling blood in the water, they will open this wide. The House Dems will do a Total Loser Retreat now.

Man. 2020 is looking beautiful from here

Zombie Jesus told you so...

Reality check. No president has ever been impeached and his party won the next election.

I for one think that they are telling the truth

Career diplomats - we didn't like the policy that the elected leader had in some instances and we don't think he should have used people that have not been career Government get nothing doners - because, well, people from the private sector always make Government employees look inefficient and ineffectual.

Uh, guy, people from the Private Sector are usually idiots.

Our two businessmen Presidents. Hoover and Bush, Jr. Worst Presidents in our history.

Trump says, "Hold my Beer"

Last edited:

Three strikes and you're out:

Kavanaugh
Mueller
"Impeachment"

Man. 2020 is looking beautiful from here. :)
Well, there is a conundrum with so many Senators in the Race... but there is another option, pass the impeachment in the house, and the Speaker holds back on sending it to the Senate until the primary is over or narrowed down....

My understanding is Moscow Mitch planned on dragging the impeachment out, so to affect the senators in the primary, and to fund raise... impeachment is really good for the RNC piggy bank....

hree strikes and you're out:

Kavanaugh
Mueller
"Impeachment"

Man. 2020 is looking beautiful from here

Zombie Jesus told you so...

Reality check. No president has ever been impeached and his party won the next election.

My guess at this point is he won't even be impeached, Brain Trust. The Dems don't want this going to the Senate.

Forum List

Back