9 Times Republicans Embarrassed the Dems in the Impeachment; Will They Continue?

What do you think the Dems will do in this so-called Impeachment inquiry?

• They will vote for the impeachment then oppose it in the Senate like the GOP did back in 1998

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
THE DIPLOMAD 2.0: New Whine in an Old Battle.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

Is any foreign policy the President sets really ok, no matter what? Really?
View attachment 289944

The only problem with that is Biden NEVER committed a crime.

Sure he did. It is called EXTORTION. He boasts about it on video.

Let me put it in nice simple terms so that the Swamp Beings will understand: The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency. He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.​
Can the President' s foreign policy be with a foreign country something like this?:

I will not give you congressionally passed aid for your security against Russia, until your Country allows me to build a Trump Tower in Kiev, and you make a public announcement on CNN about the grand opening.

View attachment 289944

He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor
Trump is exposing how corrupt the Obama administration was. I know you don't like that.

Lol, naturally Democrats think enforcing the law is 'cheating'.
roflmao
Enforcing what law???
Yes, it is also natural for Democrats to wonder ''what law', but yes, there is a legal system that is supposed to be applied equally to Democrats and Republicans both.

In this particular case it would be the US Code of Law, which is used by our Federal Department of just-us.

View attachment 289944

Oh sure, by an amazing coincidence his coke addled son travels with him and the countries VP Biden is working in shove $Millions in Hunter's pockets. Trump's right, they really should investigate this, but, the word AID is not even in the transcript, and after Trump offered his opinion, he granted the lethal aid that Obama refused to provide, and insisted on nothing in return. That you think is "impeachable" but, Hunter following pops around and the collecting millions, that you are fine with, and we are supposed to believe that if Trump JR did the same that you would feel the same way?

You guys fool no one. We see what you would do with more power if you ever had it, and it cannot be overstated how badly you folks would misuse it.

So it`s okay to use taxpayer money to shakedown another country for personal favors. Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

You mean like biden did. His case we have real evidence for.

Not trump.
Biden did no such thing. There was an international effort to fire Ukraine`s crooked prosecutor. Have you noticed that the Republicans have no defense for Trump`s bribery/extortion scheme?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ense-strategies-republicans-yeah-so-are-they/

Trump Humpers don't care about the truth, lying and deception is name of the game for them.
Liberalism is nothing but a lie, ask Kavanaugh.
View attachment 289946
What they call "Liberalism" isn't "Liberal" at all.

So it`s okay to use taxpayer money to shakedown another country for personal favors. Are you really that stupid? Never mind.

Not trump.
Biden did no such thing. There was an international effort to fire Ukraine`s crooked prosecutor. Have you noticed that the Republicans have no defense for Trump`s bribery/extortion scheme?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ense-strategies-republicans-yeah-so-are-they/

Trump Humpers don't care about the truth, lying and deception is name of the game for them.
Not your smartest post.

Not trump.
One only needs to label a fabrication, a fabrication. It's the accuser who has the burden of proof.

‘This is some savagery’: GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik relishes her opportunity to question Marie Yovanovitch

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff shut down GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik when she attempted to question former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch at today’s impeachment hearing. House rules stated that Stefanik had to wait until after the Chair, ranking members, or their counsel had finished, and then she would have the opportunity to ask questions.

Well, Stefanik’s opportunity eventually came, and she seized it:

Elise Stefanik

✔@EliseStefanik

Obama’s own State Dept. was so concerned about conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping the Ambassador for her confirmation. Yet our Democratic colleagues & Adam Schiff cry foul when we dare ask that same question.

10:38 AM - Nov 15, 2019

Elise Stefanik

✔@EliseStefanik

The facts are clear, confirmed by our witness, Ambassador Yovanovitch: defensive lethal aid was provided to Ukraine not by the Obama Administration, but by the Trump Administration.

10:39 AM - Nov 15, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

8,904 people are talking about this

Eddie Zipperer

✔@EddieZipperer

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/status/1195407083824398337

A couple great points by @RepStefanik:

10:23 AM - Nov 15, 2019

Never happened. You are arguing a counter-factual.

THAT’S DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHUT UP: Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008.

Trump did no such thing. Biden may have, they really should look into that.

The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

Then they will really know humiliation and pain like never before.

9 Times GOP Lawmakers Dunked on Schiff During Impeachment Hearing

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

the only ones who have been embarrassed are trumpscum. You’re just too stupid to understand it

The Democrats are getting no sympathy as the Republicans are showing some rare nerve and moxy turning this whole impeachment around on Democrats whose best witnesses, supposedly openly admit that they NEVER discussed any of this with the President directly, so all they have is hearsay.

The real risk the Dims are running is that the Senate will take this whole impeachment procewss and use it to investigate the Steel Dossier, the misuse of FISA warrants and the use of the FBI and foreign assets to compromise a candidate for office and a sitting President.

I think it 90% likely that they will back down and not send this to the Senate for trial.

Wow Breitbart called it a win for Trump.

Who could have seen this coming?

You want to give me 9:1 odds on whether this goes to the Senate?

the only ones who have been embarrassed are trumpscum. You’re just too stupid to understand it
Has someone told you that's an intelligent way to defend your position?

Wow Breitbart called it a win for Trump.

Who could have seen this coming?

You want to give me 9:1 odds on whether this goes to the Senate?
As irrational as the Dems are on the subject of Trump, I don't think their actions can be predicted.

Censorious:

YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO THINK THAT: Twitter Has Suspended Several Accounts Responsible For Spreading “I Hired Donald Trump To Fire People Like Yovanovitch”.

Lol, naturally Democrats think enforcing the law is 'cheating'.
roflmao
Enforcing what law???
Yes, it is also natural for Democrats to wonder ''what law', but yes, there is a legal system that is supposed to be applied equally to Democrats and Republicans both.

In this particular case it would be the US Code of Law, which is used by our Federal Department of just-us.
Yes, the law should be used equally.... not by political party but by race or gender or religion etc.

but that's not what cheating is..... you can cheat, without breaking a law....

As example, in a Miss America contest, if it turns out the winner lied on her application saying there were no naked pics of herself out there, they find out there are pics, she is simply disqualified for cheating and the woman that won 2nd place, takes the spot of the winner

Never happened. You are arguing a counter-factual.

THAT’S DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHUT UP: Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008.
Answer my question, please.

View attachment 289944

He threatened to withhold money from Ukraine, unless they fired a prosecuter that was investigating his son's company. If you don't think that is a crime, what your accusing Trump of isn't either.
Getting rid of Shokin was an international effort. Getting rid of corruption really pisses off corrupt people. Read and learn.
What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor
Trump is exposing how corrupt the Obama administration was. I know you don't like that.
By being corrupt himself? Is that how he is showing us? He points out Obama when he's caught breaking the law or cheating, and says LOOK LOOK Obama did it too? :lol::lol: What is he, 3 years old and Obama is his brother?

Forum List

Back