9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.

you do understand the word "minimum", right. it records a minimum of 25 hours. it records until the the data is full and then the oldest data is discarded in favor of the new. you do understand all this FDR stuff, right? or are you talking out of your ass again? you do realize that the amount of data in hours it can hold would depend upon how much data it receives, right? there is no loop because it is digital not tape. it is not a constant therefore they give minimums. :cuckoo:

i already showed you where you can find the actual FDR data. since it doesnt have time stamps you need to open the file and plot where it was on the earth for all the data written. you can work backwards from the pentagon crash all the way to the beginning of the data. then you can match that up with known flights and actual departure times from airports. then you can calculate how many hours it was between the earliest data and the time it hit the pentagon. i dont know where the guy got the 42 hours from because when i did all the above i mentioned i came up with a much much higher number. like 90 something hours.

but feel free to do all the math and research to prove me wrong.

while you are at it..... take notice that the DOOR WAS NEVER RECORDED OPENED THAT ENTIRE TIME.

are you still sticking by the claims that the hijacking was impossible?

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.

you do understand the word "minimum", right. it records a minimum of 25 hours. it records until the the data is full and then the oldest data is discarded in favor of the new. you do understand all this FDR stuff, right? or are you talking out of your ass again? you do realize that the amount of data in hours it can hold would depend upon how much data it receives, right? there is no loop because it is digital not tape. it is not a constant therefore they give minimums. :cuckoo:

i already showed you where you can find the actual FDR data. since it doesnt have time stamps you need to open the file and plot where it was on the earth for all the data written. you can work backwards from the pentagon crash all the way to the beginning of the data. then you can match that up with known flights and actual departure times from airports. then you can calculate how many hours it was between the earliest data and the time it hit the pentagon. i dont know where the guy got the 42 hours from because when i did all the above i mentioned i came up with a much much higher number. like 90 something hours.

but feel free to do all the math and research to prove me wrong.

while you are at it..... take notice that the DOOR WAS NEVER RECORDED OPENED THAT ENTIRE TIME.

are you still sticking by the claims that the hijacking was impossible?
these morons are pathological

divemoroncon needs professional help clearly he has a personality disorder someone needs to do something before he hurts someone or himself ..he shows all the signs
nice mirror attempt
you suck at it

No seriously fucktard...I am concerned
i see that you would rather have childish spats than answer my question.....

it was your claim that the hijacking was IMPOSSIBLE.

do you still wish to claim it was impossible or do you want to admit you were wrong?

So finally put your point out there Eots. You believe the Government not only blew up 2 buildings but secretly murdered 2 plane loads of people and slipped in their DNA evidence and bodies to the fake crash sites.

So not only do you believe the Government wired 3 buildings secretly but that it hijacked 4 air craft murdered the crew and passengers, fired a missile into the Pentagon and seeded the DNA evidence in the wreckage.

How many people did it take to pull off all these events? And how have they managed to keep anyone from talking about it all these years?

where is bin laden why has no one talked after all these years ?...how could all those hundreds searching the rubble of wtc find bone fragments and fingernails of terrorist and terrorist passports but no black boxes ???

where is bin laden why has no one talked after all these years ?...how could all those hundreds searching the rubble of wtc find bone fragments and fingernails of terrorist and terrorist passports but no black boxes ???

he is in my back yard buried under the spot my dog pees on every day.

are you serious about the black box thing? you look at the WTC collapse and can honestly say you expect the black boxes to survive intact?

Why have no conspirators given death bed confessions regarding their role in the conspiracy?

where is bin laden why has no one talked after all these years ?

bin laden has about a dozen people that know where he is. even then some people do talk but we dont get the info fast enough.

a dozen is nothing compared to the thousands of people you require to pull off any complex wtc scenario like you are talking about.

Why have no conspirators given death bed confessions regarding their role in the conspiracy?

exactly some one would of given bin laden up already

where is bin laden why has no one talked after all these years ?

bin laden has about a dozen people that know where he is. even then some people do talk but we dont get the info fast enough.

a dozen is nothing compared to the thousands of people you require to pull off any complex wtc scenario like you are talking about.

oh its not a thousand or 500...or ? your precise calculations say thousands required now...interesting and what chance meeting with a terrorist have you had to get this number of the bin laden 12...lol a bar in the delta quaqdrent.?..oh please tell

oh its not a thousand or 500...or ? your precise calculations say thousands required now...interesting and what chance meeting with a terrorist have you had to get this number of the bin laden 12...lol a bar in the delta quaqdrent.?..oh please tell

huh? :cuckoo:

nevermind. not only do i not understand your babble. i dont really care....

...tell us again how the cockpit door that wasnt even being monitored was never opened and its impossible for the plane to have been hijacked. thats always good for a laugh. :lol:

Pitiful premise. You assume if someone surprising doesn't confess on their death bed that is evidence the OCT is true. And your camp refers to trutherz as saying dumb shit?

Forum List

Back