9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

Still no word on how you imagine the passenger remains were found at the pentagon. All you have are lame insults.
Sto9p calling me kookoo and I will stop calling you toecorn, fitting though it is.

I dont 'imagine' anything, thats your department, you are the one with the fantasy theories.

People really do not need much more than 2 brain cells to rub together to realize that until you have proven flt 77 actually was found in the building all that shit you post is one big pile of meaningless confimation bias incredulous bullshit.

How you doing on that serial manifest?

Last edited:
Candy sorry you have nothing but I was told but I saw it on the t v but but but the report. If you new any thing about air craft investigations they document every thing parts and numbers there are no documents of said flight. There is not even a pic of seats or huge jet engines. I know but the govberment said so, you mean the same mother fuckers that pulled it off sorry you fail.

Feel free to regale us with your theory of what hit the Pentagon if you don't think it was Flight 77. Keep in mind you have to account for the human remains, the wreckage, the light poles, the phone calls, the generator being hit, the clipping of the curb, the flight tracking....

You can do that...can't you? LOL
One of the most heavily protected buildings in the world Shirley there are vids of said plane hitting the building. You keep yapping about all the wreckage can you show any pics of jet engines, seats anything that proves a plane hit the building.
You can do that...cant you? LOL
Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

Now I suppose you’ll revert to the “yeah but” excuses we’ve all come to expect from you guys. You’ll notice koo koo won’t discuss how the remains got there.
Well if you say those are the parts then it shouldn't be hard for you to come up with the docs and numbers
good luck.

Candy sorry you have nothing but I was told but I saw it on the t v but but but the report. If you new any thing about air craft investigations they document every thing parts and numbers there are no documents of said flight. There is not even a pic of seats or huge jet engines. I know but the govberment said so, you mean the same mother fuckers that pulled it off sorry you fail.

Feel free to regale us with your theory of what hit the Pentagon if you don't think it was Flight 77. Keep in mind you have to account for the human remains, the wreckage, the light poles, the phone calls, the generator being hit, the clipping of the curb, the flight tracking....

You can do that...can't you? LOL
One of the most heavily protected buildings in the world Shirley there are vids of said plane hitting the building. You keep yapping about all the wreckage can you show any pics of jet engines, seats anything that proves a plane hit the building.
You can do that...cant you? LOL
Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

Now I suppose you’ll revert to the “yeah but” excuses we’ve all come to expect from you guys. You’ll notice koo koo won’t discuss how the remains got there.
Well if you say those are the parts then it shouldn't be hard for you to come up with the docs and numbers
good luck.

As predicted.

As predicted.
yes exactly as predicted, you have nothing more than beer farts and belches. No legitimate investigation of one of the greatest crimes in our lifetime is criminal negligence perpetrated by our own guv.

The remains were matched up to the passengers. It was incredibly thorough. If you want proof look in the mirror. You can’t provide any evidence of this supposed cover up.

As predicted.
yes exactly as predicted, you have nothing more than beer farts and belches. No legitimate investigation of one of the greatest crimes in our lifetime is criminal negligence perpetrated by our own guv.

The remains were matched up to the passengers. It was incredibly thorough. If you want proof look in the mirror. You can’t provide any evidence of this supposed cover up.

While that has a nice ring of logical to you, it only proves you have no clue how to prove 'flt 77' actually went into the P. Sorry

What you dont realize is that you are using fucked up reasoning process, that I have to prove something, I dont, its your claim, burden is 500% on you to prove 'flt77' was found in the P.

All that shit you call evidence is worthless until you first and foremost prove flt77 was found there, which proves your critical thinking skills have much to be desired.

A serial manifest is the only way to prove flt77 went in since the parts have to be cross referenced to the tail number, and those records would be made readily available to investigation teams had they bothered to investigate.

You said flt77 was verified, clearly it was not, that is a lie proven by your inability to post it.

We are patiently waiting for you to redeem that lie with a citation so we can see that validation is true, which as it stands it is not.

So feel free to continue being a monumental embarrassment if you like.

Last edited:
good luck.

Yep SOP for pulling off a fraud is ask the wrong or irellavant questions, use the wrong procedures, evidence, or data to misdirect the public. Any time you see this MO the guv is guilty as sin. Kennedy, Waco, Murrah, 911, and several other smaller events.

good luck.

Yep SOP for pulling off a fraud is ask the wrong or irellavant questions, use the wrong procedures, evidence, or data to misdirect the public. Any time you see this MO the guv is guilty as sin. Kennedy, Waco, Murrah, 911, and several other smaller events.

DNA evidence is the gold standard. Therefore The government story is pretty much 100% correct.

Still no word on how you imagine the passenger remains were found at the pentagon. All you have are lame insults.
Sto9p calling me kookoo and I will stop calling you toecorn, fitting though it is.

I dont 'imagine' anything, thats your department, you are the one with the fantasy theories.

People really do not need much more than 2 brain cells to rub together to realize that until you have proven flt 77 actually was found in the building all that shit you post is one big pile of meaningless confimation bias incredulous bullshit.

How you doing on that serial manifest?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

good luck.

Amen to that:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hear the 9/11 commission report is so bulletproof that conspiracy kooks swore it was printed on Kevlar
There you go again I HEAR. Once again you are showing your ignorance. Do you even know who the bulletproof report was written by? And the underlying circumstances in witch it was written.
Now lets get back to those pesky # any luck?
You really are stupid as a sack of shit just saying.

DNA evidence is the gold standard. Therefore The government story is pretty much 100% correct.
You really should find yourself a thread that is more suited to your abilities, like comedy, or they have a rubber room on this board too, they would be a good fit for you.

I hate to tell you this but planes dont have DNA.

I hear the 9/11 commission report is so bulletproof that conspiracy kooks swore it was printed on Kevlar
Why would you swear such a thing?

There you go again I HEAR. Once again you are showing your ignorance. Do you even know who the bulletproof report was written by? And the underlying circumstances in witch it was written.
Yeh cc wants to talk about everything but facts that would actually prove 'flt77' was found in the building.

You mad bro?

All ya gotta do is tell us what you think happened. You do have a theory, right? Trot it out so we can hear your “expert” opinion. Lol

Yeh cc wants to talk about everything but facts that would actually prove 'flt77' was found in the building.
The Passenger Remains and their DNA was found in the bldg. Care to explain how it got there if AA77 didn’t crash into the bldg?

The Passenger Remains and their DNA was found in the bldg. Care to explain how it got there if AA77 didn’t crash into the bldg?
Great, you proved that a body was found in the P, that you presume was a passenger on flt77, nothing more.

So whats your major malfunction? Even really stupid people comprehend that in order for a passenger from flt77 to be 'legitimately' in the P, flt77 had to be found in the P, but you are not capable of producing any evidence what so ever that 'flt77' was 'actually' found in the P.

In fact you are making huge efforts to divert attention from the fact that you cant support any of those claims.

You want people to believe a passenger from flt77 was in the P without flt77 being in the P.

You continue to make a fool out of yourself, which you can redeem with a serial manifest proving flt77 was found in the P.

Its your claim and you seem to think you can support it with beer farts and belches.

Serial manifest please?

Last edited:

You mad bro?

All ya gotta do is tell us what you think happened. You do have a theory, right? Trot it out so we can hear your “expert” opinion. Lol
We have the facts, there are no conspiracy theories other than yours which have already been fully debunked many posts ago and they are not part of this discussion from this side of the table.

Since you failed to support the claim that flt77 went into the P, no one can 'reasonably' conclude it did, so whats your conspiracy theory how that passenger got there without flt77?

Last edited:
Great, you proved that a body was found in the P, that you presume was a passenger on flt77, nothing more.

Even really stupid people understand that in order for a passenger from flt77 to be in the P, flt77 had to be found in the P, but you are not capable of producing any evidence 'flt77' was actually found in the P.

You want people to believe a passenger from flt77 was in the P without flt77 being in the P.

You continue to make a fool out of yourself, which you can redeem with a serial manifest proving flt77 was found in the P.

Its your claim and you seem to think you can support it with beer farts and belches.

Serial manifest please?
The DNA of all of the passengers was found at the crash site of AA77. Your problem is that you can’t explain how the remains got there without sounding silly.

You mad bro?

So you can scream conspiracy theory? We have the facts, conspiracy theories other than yours are not part of this discussion.

Huh?

You have zero facts.

For example; 5 light poles were knocked down by AA77 before it hit the Pentagon. You can’t account for them.

Forum List

Back