9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

I also asked you to regale us and entertain us with how all of the remains got there, all of the wreckage got there, all of the flight data got there.....you've had 19 years. Get busy.
irrelevant. no validation manifest no flt 77, you lied to us, you have no verification or you would post it. Why did you tell us a lie?

Last edited:
irrelevant. no validation manifest no flt 77, you lied to us, you have no verification or you would post it. Why did you tell us a lie?

Its quite relevant and there was no lie. The wreckage was found there, the remains were found there, the flight data shows 77 going there. And, oh yeah, the light poles. If you can't explain that, you can't explain anything. Here is where you start holding your breath like a little child.

Its quite relevant and there was no lie. The wreckage was found there, the remains were found there, the flight data shows 77 going there. And, oh yeah, the light poles. If you can't explain that, you can't explain anything. Here is where you start holding your breath like a little child.
without a serial number manifest nothing you have qualifies for evidence of flt 77, sorry
You already told us one lie.
If you cant produce a serial manifest connecting the parts to the plane all you got is deep six bullshit.
So now you intend go into full bullshit on steroids mode to cover the lie?

You do understand that the same people that are feeding you that shit are the same people that pulled it off right?

without a serial number manifest nothing you have qualifies for evidence of flt 77, sorry
You already told us one lie.
If you cant produce a serial manifest connecting the parts to the plane all you got is deep six bullshit.
So now you intend go into full bullshit on steroids mode to cover the lie?

And if you can't explain how the wreckage got there, how the human remains got there, how the flight tracking confirmed it was 77 or how the lightpoles got there, you haven't got anything. As has been the case for 19 years.

19 years from now, you'll still have nothing.

And if you can't explain how the wreckage got there, how the human remains got there, how the flight tracking confirmed it was 77 or how the lightpoles got there, you haven't got anything. As has been the case for 19 years.

19 years from now, you'll still have nothing.
I dont need to explain anything if you cant prove the plane was 'in fact' flt 77.
To late to cover your lie, and your continual dodging proves you have nothing.

I dont need to explain anything if you cant prove the plane was 'in fact' flt 77.
To late to cover your lie, and your continual dodging proves you have nothing.

I have time and again. You're asking for serial numbers or some such bullshit. How did the remains of the passengers get there? Simply answer the question.

I have time and again. You're asking for serial numbers or some such bullshit. How did the remains of the passengers get there? Simply answer the question.
Without serial numbers there is no proof it was flt 77. You have nothing. Lies and diversions dont cut it candy. No one has any reason to believe you.

The remains prove it. You can't account for how they got there. As has been the case for 19 years.
They 'prove' nothing, sorry
I dont need to account for anything until you can prove it was flt 77.

Last edited:
Sure it does. It proves that flight 77 crashed there.
No it doesnt, it proves you have no evidence to tie the scrap to the plane and are desperate to cover your lie by diversion from the facts.
No serial number manifest, no flt 77, sorry.
Perpetually repeating that same shit wont change the facts.

No it doesnt, it proves you have no evidence to tie the scrap to the plane and are desperate to cover your lie by diversion from the facts.
No serial number manifest, no flt 77, sorry.

Except for the human remains, the tons of wreckage, the flight data recording, the light poles, and the witnesses (not to mention the phone calls and forensic evidence); you have quite a case there. Its been 19 years and you haven't provided anything other than "nun-unh". I win.

Except for the human remains, the tons of wreckage, the flight data recording, the light poles, and the witnesses (not to mention the phone calls and forensic evidence); you have quite a case there. Its been 19 years and you haven't provided anything other than "nun-unh". I win.

Thats all I need, what a dumb assed thing to say.

You are the one claimed flt 77 was verified, you lied.

you have nothing but a big can bullshit debate tactics left.

Thats all I need, what a dumb assed thing to say.

You are the one claimed flt 77 was verified, you lied.

you have nothing but a big can bullshit debate tactics left.

Okay...explain how the human remains got there. Thats all you gotta do. You've had 19 years to come up with a plausible and sober explanation. And you can't do it. We'll get to how a missile took down all those light poles later on. Stay tuned.

Okay...explain how the human remains got there. Thats all you gotta do. You've had 19 years to come up with a plausible and sober explanation. And you can't do it. We'll get to how a missile took down all those light poles later on. Stay tuned.
Okay, explain why you lied

Okay, explain why you lied

I didn't. Unless you think somehow the plane landed, the passengers were incinerated, the plane was taken apart, another plane was crashed into the Pentagon, its wreckage was taken away and had the original plane's wreckage spread all over the place along with passenger remains, then another crew removes five light poles from their moorings and a third crew fakes some phone calls from the passengers, you don't have a leg to stand on because ALL OF THAT would have had to happen to satisfy your crazy theory.

Again, just explain how the passenger remains got there. You've had 19 years. Are you telling us you haven't been able to come up with anything in 19 years?

I didn't. Unless you think somehow the plane landed, the passengers were incinerated, the plane was taken apart, another plane was crashed into the Pentagon, its wreckage was taken away and had the original plane's wreckage spread all over the place along with passenger remains, then another crew removes five light poles from their moorings and a third crew fakes some phone calls from the passengers, you don't have a leg to stand on because ALL OF THAT would have had to happen to satisfy your crazy theory.

Again, just explain how the passenger remains got there. You've had 19 years. Are you telling us you haven't been able to come up with anything in 19 years?
but you still have not explained why you lied, no serial number manifest no flt 77
you had no reason to lie if your story is true
explain why you lied

but you still have not explained why you lied, no serial number manifest no flt 77
you had no reason to lie if your story is true
explain why you lied

Forum List

Back