9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Do it Joe!

"We cannot in good faith, and with veneration to those lost, sick, and injured, welcome the president to our hallowed grounds until he fulfills his commitment,"

Families of victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks released a statement on Friday telling President Biden not to attend any memorial events unless the administration declassifies documents regarding Saudi Arabia's role in the deadly attacks.

I would like to see how Saudi Arabia was involved

Been 20 years, what do they have to hide?
That top members of their government and royal family both knew about the attack in advance and even intentionally funded it. We invaded a country and occupied it for 20 years for letting al qaeda use some of its land.

What should we do with a country that basically state-sponsored the attack? That knew about the attacks and let them happen without warning us?

That top members of their government and royal family both knew about the attack in advance and even intentionally funded it. We invaded a country and occupied it for 20 years for letting al qaeda use some of its land.

What should we do with a country that basically state-sponsored the attack? That knew about the attacks and let them happen without warning us?
Even if the Royal Family looked the other way, they allowed terrorism to blossom in their country and wealthy Saudis to fund it.

How can we justify our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan while we cover up the Saudi involvement?

I think I know who the mastermind was involved in 9-11 and I won't change my mind and it was not the Saudi Arabia. They made it look like it was.

Even if the Royal Family looked the other way, they allowed terrorism to blossom in their country and wealthy Saudis to fund it.

How can we justify our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan while we cover up the Saudi involvement?

Had NOTHING to do with the Saudis. OBL hated them for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. and he wanted the attack to have a Saudi face in hopes of starting a war between KSA and the US.

I was on the shortlist for Americans who were notified that 9 Saudi princes wanted to give 90
million dollars to NYC. Rudy Guliani threw it back in their face. The Saudi were horrified over 9-11.

I was on the shortlist for Americans who were notified that 9 Saudi princes wanted to give 90
million dollars to NYC. Rudy Guliani threw it back in their face. The Saudi were horrified over 9-11.
*SOME Saudis were horrified. And, no doubt, many of them were horrified by the prospect of getting on the same list as OBL.

And it's a bit odd that you seem to know the contents of these documents that have not been released. What if they show, in fact, high ranking Saudi officials knew about the attack and did not warn us?

*SOME Saudis were horrified. And, no doubt, many of them were horrified by the prospect of getting on the same list as OBL.

And it's a bit odd that you seem to know the contents of these documents that have not been released. What if they show, in fact, high ranking Saudi officials knew about the attack and did not warn us?

No they didn't know.. KSA had been warning the US and UK about terrorist attacks since the mid 1990s. I do know a lot. Most Saudis are very pro-American... Most certainly the Bin Laden family, the Suderi Seven and the leadership at all levels are still pro-American.

The American oil men didn't let the US government interfere with ARAMCO ever ... which is why they have moved forward into modernity rapidly and peacefully.

The terrorist who flew the plane into the Pentagon was here on a student visa. And we know that Saudi Arabia very generously supports their students in America.

Yes, they have since 1950. The Saudi kids who were smart were chosen by American engineers for education in the US.. paid for by ARAMCO.

That's one of the reasons that six of the hijackers are unknowns. Its MUCH easier to get a visa for Saudis than for any other nationality. Six of them had fake IDs. We may never know whether they were Saudis or not.

Where did you live in Arabia, Muhammed?

So WHY didn't Trump keep his promise and release the documents?
I have no idea. Remember, Trump is not a normal, functioning human. He is a shallow, stupid narcissist who would and did make policy based on how he is personally treated. So maybe they told him he looked nice and comped a suite for him. Hard to say.

Forum List

Back