9/11 blah blah

Hi Neurosport:

John Farmer is exposing 911Commission LIES, but then he turns right around and lies like hell about 9/11 himself.

Government Agreed To Lie About 911

Make no mistake, Farmer is not saying that 9/11 was an inside job, however, Farmer’s testimony, along with that of his fellow 9/11 Commission members, conclusively demonstrates that, whatever really happened on 9/11, the official story as told to the public on the day and that which remains the authorities’ version of events today, is a lie - according to the very people who were tasked by the government to investigate it. This is a fact that no debunker or government apologist can ever legitimately deny.
Make no mistake, many USMB members run around telling LIES in defense of the Official Cover Story LIES, when the evidence clearly says something else. The 911Truth is very easy to disseminate from the Official Evidence, if you are willing to unplug your head from the sand (pic and pic) and take a good look around. :0)

Case #1: Empty Hole Outside Shanksville:

My Flight 93 Thread

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead and tell everyone what you see walking to our left in the empty Shanksville hole. We can see a man walking to our left wearing a dark shirt and light-colored pair of pants, but we see NO SIGN of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner anywhere. This is no mere photograph taken by somebody passing by on 9/11, but this is the Official Government Evidence that you can easily see includes nothing more than AN EMPTY HOLE with unburned grass growing on all the inclines/slopes.

crater-stahl.jpg

Look over to the little fire truck where the workers seem to be looking for their lost 100-ton Jetliner, because there is nothing here to look at but a small amount of burning garbage in the little empty hole. The evidence even says this little hole was already present ‘before’ the 9/11 attacks, which you can verify by simply clicking here (link) to view the US Geological Survey photograph taken on April 20, 1994. We have the News Footage taken on 9/11 saying that we have been looking at an ‘empty hole’ from the very beginning:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc[/ame]

Then the Gov’t sent crews of men out to the empty hole, until they came up with little bits of ‘evidence’ in the form of rusty old engine parts . . .

93debris1.jpg

. . . that was ‘planted’ under the growing grass! :0) The Gov’t is obviously LYING and anyone trying to pass this little empty hole . . .

f93_crater.jpg

. . . (from this video clip) off as a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner is also LYING straight through their deluded teeth! But this Farmer dude cannot figure out that we are looking at a definite Inside-job attack, when the Gov’t is obviously LYING . . .

Case #2: The Little Hole At The Pentagon:

My Pentagon Thread

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is a picture of Navy and Army Personnel standing outside the Pentagon E-Ring Wall where the Gov’t says a 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic) at 9:38 AM going some 530 miles per hour.

E6A893DC63.jpg

The WTC impact hole pictures (like this one) show the wingtips from end to end on either side of a massive crater, but you can see from the picture above that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here; which is exactly what CNN Chief Pentagon Correspondent Jamie McIntyre said while standing in front of the Pentagon on 9/11:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA[/ame]

In fact, the Federal Aviation Administration Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (link = my thread) and not at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story time. The Pentagon evidence shows a little 8 to 10-feet explosion hole in the rear C-ring wall . . .

bigCringhole.jpg

. . . that the Gov’t expects us to believe represents an ‘exit hole’ for the 100-ton Jetliner that should have exited this location in just .39 seconds after initial E-ring wall impact at a whopping 530 miles per hour. However, the A/E Drive pictures (here and here) show no signs of any 100-ton Jetliner passing through the Pentagon at all. In fact, all of these aviation/military experts say no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe These Experts OR The Gov’t[/ame]

Case #3: WTC-7 Controlled Demolition:

My WTC-7 CD Thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]Short WTC-7 CD Clip[/ame]

WTC-7 was struck my no Jetliner and stood 350-feet away from the nearest of the Twin Towers (pic), but the Gov’t expects us to believe that a massive overbuilt 47-story skyscraper . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . was reduced to this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . from building fires/debris in just 6.6 seconds. Look at the buildings surrounding the little CD pile to realize they suffered practically no damage, because WTC-7 ‘imploded’ straight down into its own footprint like any typical CD job.

b7_3.jpg

This picture right here contains “Severed Column Ends” and “45-Degree Angle Thermite Shaped-Charge Cuts” far above where any Iron worker could possibly make a cut. These “Severed Columns” are poking outside the debris pile ‘where they came to rest’ during the Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 (AE911Truth.org, because those 2800-degree red-iron steel columns/beams (link) were ‘cut’ during the CD process LONG before any iron worker had any opportunity to cut anything at all. We are talking about literally thousands of massive red-iron structural steel connections being ‘severed’ at the very same time, which is impossible by using simple building fires in any 47-story skyscraper.

The 9/11 ‘evidence’ does not even begin to match the Official Gov’t Cover Stories, which means the Department of Defense and our do-nothing Congress have been LYING to We The People from day one about the ‘murder’ of innocent Americans. Period. Now the same Inside-job Bad Guys are orchestrating this current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my thread = Martial Law is coming = Mass Graves Prepared For US Citizens) in preparation of a second round of 9/11-like attacks and We The People deserve destruction for being so STUPID to be DUPED (pic and pic and pic) by a series of Gov’t LIES that do not even begin to match the 9/11 evidence. But hey, I suppose utter destruction (Acts 3:22-23) is what your posterity deserves . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I have some doubts about some of the 9/11 info, but I wonder what "911 truthers" are hoping they will accomplish... I mean, seriously... at this point what are you hoping will happen?

• Banned
I have some doubts about some of the 9/11 info, but I wonder what "911 truthers" are hoping they will accomplish... I mean, seriously... at this point what are you hoping will happen?

i want to make sure that those who are capable of it learn to see the world the way it really is.

we have always been and always will be in a minority but i would rather see there being more of us than fewer.

because this world is not binary. it is not pure freedom or Hitler style fascism - it's usually somewhere in between.

the more people are enlightened the more freedom there will be.

Last edited:
Hi Amanda:

Take a good look around, missy, to realize you are sitting squarely in the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum where registered members write about "Conspiracy Theories." The real question is about WHY some people come to this "Conspiracy Theories" Forum to pretend that "no conspiracy exists" :)cuckoo:).

I write about these 911Truth Cases just about every day on many Boards, because the same Inside-job Bad Guys responsible for carrying out these 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks (my blog) are also orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my thread) in preparation for a 'second' 9/11-like attack for leading us into Martial Law (my thread) and "Mass Graves" (my thread) for Americans.

America is running out of time to backtrack and solve these related 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks; because when this (pic) happens over western California in the near future, then it will be much TOO LATE and utter destruction will be upon this once-great nation.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Neurosport:

John Farmer is exposing 911Commission LIES, but then he turns right around and lies like hell about 9/11 himself.

Government Agreed To Lie About 911

Make no mistake, Farmer is not saying that 9/11 was an inside job, however, Farmer’s testimony, along with that of his fellow 9/11 Commission members, conclusively demonstrates that, whatever really happened on 9/11, the official story as told to the public on the day and that which remains the authorities’ version of events today, is a lie - according to the very people who were tasked by the government to investigate it. This is a fact that no debunker or government apologist can ever legitimately deny.
Make no mistake, many USMB members run around telling LIES in defense of the Official Cover Story LIES, when the evidence clearly says something else. The 911Truth is very easy to disseminate from the Official Evidence, if you are willing to unplug your head from the sand (pic and pic) and take a good look around. :0)

Case #1: Empty Hole Outside Shanksville:

My Flight 93 Thread

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead and tell everyone what you see walking to our left in the empty Shanksville hole. We can see a man walking to our left wearing a dark shirt and light-colored pair of pants, but we see NO SIGN of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner anywhere. This is no mere photograph taken by somebody passing by on 9/11, but this is the Official Government Evidence that you can easily see includes nothing more than AN EMPTY HOLE with unburned grass growing on all the inclines/slopes.

crater-stahl.jpg

Look over to the little fire truck where the workers seem to be looking for their lost 100-ton Jetliner, because there is nothing here to look at but a small amount of burning garbage in the little empty hole. The evidence even says this little hole was already present ‘before’ the 9/11 attacks, which you can verify by simply clicking here (link) to view the US Geological Survey photograph taken on April 20, 1994. We have the News Footage taken on 9/11 saying that we have been looking at an ‘empty hole’ from the very beginning:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc[/ame]

Then the Gov’t sent crews of men out to the empty hole, until they came up with little bits of ‘evidence’ in the form of rusty old engine parts . . .

93debris1.jpg

. . . that was ‘planted’ under the growing grass! :0) The Gov’t is obviously LYING and anyone trying to pass this little empty hole . . .

f93_crater.jpg

. . . (from this video clip) off as a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner is also LYING straight through their deluded teeth! But this Farmer dude cannot figure out that we are looking at a definite Inside-job attack, when the Gov’t is obviously LYING . . .

Case #2: The Little Hole At The Pentagon:

My Pentagon Thread

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is a picture of Navy and Army Personnel standing outside the Pentagon E-Ring Wall where the Gov’t says a 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic) at 9:38 AM going some 530 miles per hour.

E6A893DC63.jpg

The WTC impact hole pictures (like this one) show the wingtips from end to end on either side of a massive crater, but you can see from the picture above that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here; which is exactly what CNN Chief Pentagon Correspondent Jamie McIntyre said while standing in front of the Pentagon on 9/11:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA[/ame]

In fact, the Federal Aviation Administration Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (link = my thread) and not at the 9:38 AM Official Cover Story time. The Pentagon evidence shows a little 8 to 10-feet explosion hole in the rear C-ring wall . . .

bigCringhole.jpg

. . . that the Gov’t expects us to believe represents an ‘exit hole’ for the 100-ton Jetliner that should have exited this location in just .39 seconds after initial E-ring wall impact at a whopping 530 miles per hour. However, the A/E Drive pictures (here and here) show no signs of any 100-ton Jetliner passing through the Pentagon at all. In fact, all of these aviation/military experts say no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe These Experts OR The Gov’t[/ame]

Case #3: WTC-7 Controlled Demolition:

My WTC-7 CD Thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]Short WTC-7 CD Clip[/ame]

WTC-7 was struck my no Jetliner and stood 350-feet away from the nearest of the Twin Towers (pic), but the Gov’t expects us to believe that a massive overbuilt 47-story skyscraper . . .

fig-5-20.jpg

. . . was reduced to this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . from building fires/debris in just 6.6 seconds. Look at the buildings surrounding the little CD pile to realize they suffered practically no damage, because WTC-7 ‘imploded’ straight down into its own footprint like any typical CD job.

b7_3.jpg

This picture right here contains “Severed Column Ends” and “45-Degree Angle Thermite Shaped-Charge Cuts” far above where any Iron worker could possibly make a cut. These “Severed Columns” are poking outside the debris pile ‘where they came to rest’ during the Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 (AE911Truth.org, because those 2800-degree red-iron steel columns/beams (link) were ‘cut’ during the CD process LONG before any iron worker had any opportunity to cut anything at all. We are talking about literally thousands of massive red-iron structural steel connections being ‘severed’ at the very same time, which is impossible by using simple building fires in any 47-story skyscraper.

The 9/11 ‘evidence’ does not even begin to match the Official Gov’t Cover Stories, which means the Department of Defense and our do-nothing Congress have been LYING to We The People from day one about the ‘murder’ of innocent Americans. Period. Now the same Inside-job Bad Guys are orchestrating this current U.S./Global Economic Implosion (my thread = Martial Law is coming = Mass Graves Prepared For US Citizens) in preparation of a second round of 9/11-like attacks and We The People deserve destruction for being so STUPID to be DUPED (pic and pic and pic) by a series of Gov’t LIES that do not even begin to match the 9/11 evidence. But hey, I suppose utter destruction (Acts 3:22-23) is what your posterity deserves . . .

GL,

Terral

there sure are many USMB members here going around telling lies about the offical version.People who look at those pics and say that the they are telling the truth are either on drugs or clearly in denial which most people here are.I have thought before about making some 9/11 threads here where the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job,but since people around here never take me up on my challenge to watch my 47 canada wants the truth videos that has overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job and elaborate on them to try and disprove them-they wont watch them since they know they cant counter them and just come back with some kind of blah blah blah crap of -videos dont prove nothing or some other stupid crap like that,and seeing how they only see what they want to see never looking at these photographs you show,I decided their not worth the effort in making a thread about it.

Thats a good point Terral.This IS the conspiracy forum.If so many of these loyal Bush dupes dont think there is a small amount that we might possibly be right about this,why the hell do they even bother coming here if their so close minded and dont want to look at the other side of the coin.They shouldnt be here if they dont believe in ANY kind of government conspiracy which the majority dont.sheesh.thats just plain stupid and illogical.I know if I was as close minded about government conspiracys like they are,"I" sure as hell wouldnt venture in here.Thats just being logical.something they know nothing about.logic and common sense.

Last edited:

with me,I wish I could walk away from these 9/11 discussions because people on the NET are the worst people in the world to try and reason with I have discovered.I will ask them to take the time out to watch at least one of my 47 videos I have from a site called canada wants the truth,most are 2 hours long so I just ask them to view ONE every other day or so and elaborate on it and disprove it, a reasonable request.But they never take me up on that challenge and just walk away with their tails between their legs coming back with some stupid one liners since they know they cant counter them.At that point,I dont bother with them anymore.I just go on 9/11 threads and defend my fellow truth seekers fighting for the truth when they start engaging in childish name calling when they cant counter the points of people like Eots,Terral,Sealybobo and others.Their fighting for the truth and I am going to back them up when someone comes on and hits them just for for the fact that they care about our current situation in our country and want to try and change it which is fighting for the government to stop lying and give a new investigation with honest good people investigating it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back